Chapter 71: Her Touch Feels Good

Zhang Yi was captivated by Zhou Keren's initiative, causing a ripple in his heart. Although he wasn't easily swayed by women, he was undeniably a normal man. And there's no such thing as a completely incorruptible man.

Zhou Keren's exquisite figure and beautiful face had a powerful allure on him. He savored the moment of her initiative. Zhang Yi found a certain wicked pleasure in this situation. Placing his hand on Zhou Keren's back, he skillfully unbuttoned her shirt.

"Dun~ Dun~"

The unleashed giant immediately bounced out, and Zhang Yi affectionately embraced her, capturing a blood-pumping photo with the front camera. He sent the picture to Fang Yuqing.

"Yuqing, you're a good person. Unfortunately, you came too late. I've found someone better now. You'll wish us well, won't you?"

Fang Yuqing was still desperately struggling for the phone.

"Ding dong!"

The sound of a message caught the attention of the three. Each message from Zhang Yi was a glimmer of hope for their survival. However, what they saw was Zhou Keren, topless and tightly embraced by Zhang Yi. Her fair skin and voluptuous figure made them feel inferior.

Fang Yuqing only had a B-cup, relying on several layers of padding to maintain a false prosperity. Compared to the natural and pollution-free Mr. Bear like Zhou Keren, the intense jealousy burned within them.

"Zhang Yi, no! You can't treat me like this! Yuqing loves you, Yuqing loves you the most."

"She must be fake! That's a fake bear! Give me a chance; let me try."

Zhang Yi said, "Hmm, I tried it. Her touch feels good. So, let's not contact each other in the future. I'm afraid she might misunderstand."

Zhang Yi knew that this would drive Fang Yuqing crazy. He understood he was Fang Yuqing's last hope in this apocalypse. To obliterate someone's hope entirely was a delight, especially in this way.

As expected, Fang Yuqing was on the verge of madness. She emitted hysterical cries, "I don't believe it! I don't believe it! Zhang Yi, you're supposed to be my lapdog! You've licked me for two years. Why, now that I'm so proactive, you won't lick me?"

"It's that bitch, Zhou Keren. Why did she snatch my things? She deserves to die!"

Lin Cainin and Wang Min, seeing Zhang Yi's messages, pointed and laughed at Fang Yuqing.

"Haha, stinky bitch, you brought it on yourself. This is your retribution!"

"Spitting at you is well-deserved!"

Her once-best friend Lin Cainin sneered with contempt, filled with disdain. Fang Yuqing, with red eyes, tried to send a message to Zhang Yi, only to discover she had been blocked.

This meant Zhang Yi had completely ignored her.

Shortly afterward, she would die in this apocalyptic world, and Zhang Yi's torment and humiliation would bring him satisfaction.

Zhang Yi put down the phone, wearing a happy smile on his face. The more this vile woman suffered, the happier he felt.

Zhou Keren leaned closely against him, looking up at him curiously.

Zhang Yi turned his head, and their eyes met. Suddenly, he frowned and firmly held her.

"Do you think I'm cruel?"

Zhou Keren's breath became hurried, and her face flushed.

"You... you must have your reasons for doing this."

Zhang Yi's gaze became profound. He thought about how he had been treated by Fang Yuqing in the previous life, how he had given everything for her, only to be betrayed, resulting in neighbors tearing him apart limb by limb.

"Do you understand?"

Zhang Yi didn't want to explain too much; he couldn't explain. However, between men and women, sometimes there were non-verbal communication methods better than words.

Sophisticated humans often preferred primitive forms of communication.

...

After dealing with Chen Zhenghao, the atmosphere around Zhang Yi calmed down. At least, there wouldn't be people knocking on his door or sending spies every day.

Chen Zhenghao didn't even realize that one of the major reasons Zhang Yi killed him was that he had become too annoying. The atmosphere in Building 25 relaxed a bit, but it was only a surface change. As the apocalypse progressed, human nature would become increasingly distorted.

Now, even without Chen Zhenghao, those who had tasted human flesh might still resort to murder. But what did that have to do with him?

This morning, after Zhang Yi woke up, he went to Zhou Keren's door, helping her open it. Zhou Keren blushed, went to the bathroom, and then came over to prepare breakfast for Zhang Yi.

Her cooking skills were average, but at least better than Zhang Yi's. Occasionally, Zhang Yi would want to eat freshly prepared food, so he'd ask her to make some. Of course, before eating, Zhang Yi would have Zhou Keren taste it first before he touched his chopsticks.

While eating, Zhang Yi would check WeChat and some still-functioning news apps. Nowadays, only a few apps were still operational, mostly maintained by the government.

Suddenly, he saw a familiar face in the WeChat group—the crazy Lin Dama.

Lin Dama: "The snow disaster will pass soon! My brother is an important figure in Jiangnan Province, and he called to inform me."

"Now, all of you must listen to me, or I'll drag you out and execute you!"

"Are you listening to me? Hurry up and bring me food!"

However, there was no response in the group.

"She's gone mad. But it's a miracle she survived until now! I remember that Chen Zhenghao was the first to rob her."

Zhang Yi commented casually.

Zhou Keren, sitting across from him, revealed a subtle expression of sadness.

"When I went to see Lin Xiaohu for a medical check-up back then, I pitied them, so... I gave them a little food."