Chapter 166: Settled Down

After the incident.
Yang Mi, with teary eyes and a pitiful look, gazed at Zhang Yi as if she were a maltreated daughter-in-law."I thought you were a good person, that's why I came with you. How could you do this to me?" she complained.Zhang Yi pointed to his head, "There's surveillance here."Yang Mi was taken aback, looking in the direction Zhang Yi pointed, indeed noticing a tiny glint.Suddenly, the grievance on her face turned into embarrassment. So, all her acting for the past two and a half hours was just a joke for Zhang Yi?"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Yang Mi blushed.Zhang Yi smirked, "Because your passionate performance gave me quite a good experience."Yang Mi was infuriated, her chest heaving violently. At the same time, she felt so embarrassed that she wished she could find a place to hide.Zhang Yi took out some clothes from another dimension and placed them on a nearby shelf. "Here are some new clothes, go change."Seeing Zhang Yi's ability to retrieve items from thin air, Yang Mi widened her eyes, "What kind of ability is this?""Just a little trick," Zhang Yi smiled.As he turned to leave, the soft and tender voice of a hairpin stopped him, "Don't go!"Zhang Yi raised an eyebrow, asking with a smile, "What, haven't you had enough fun?"Yang Mi gritted her teeth and said angrily, "I can't dress myself. Come over and help me."Zhang Yi's previous behavior scared her. For two and a half hours, she hadn't had a moment to rest. Was this man a beast? They say only tired oxen exist, not ruined fields. But a crazy wild buffalo could ruin the land.Later on, she couldn't even stand on her own and had to rely on Zhang Yi's support.Zhang Yi had been too focused on expressing his admiration for his goddess, forgetting to consider her feelings. Only now did he realize that even standing straight was exhausting for her.He walked over and, with gentle care, helped Yang Mi put on the clothes.After a while, both of them sat on the sofa in the living room. After Yang Mi cleaned up, she regained her elegant appearance. Her hair was tied up in a bun, exuding the air of a mature and elegant woman.She wore a black off-shoulder dress, highlighting her round shoulders and deep cleavage. Her full, enticing bust seemed ready to burst out at any moment, causing one to worry it might actually happen.On her legs were two pairs of black stockings from Paris, wrapping around her delicate calves and petite feet.Zhang Yi lay on the sofa, setting some rules for her, "My house is quite big, having one more woman won't be a problem. I have only one requirement for you – be 'obedient.'""You're smart, you should understand what I mean," he added with a smirk.Yang Mi, still feeling embarrassed about the recent events, bit her lip, "I understand. In our entertainment industry, this is called an 'unspoken rule.'"Zhang Yi nodded in satisfaction, "Good, consider Yang Mi handled."He didn't have many demands for Yang Mi. Keeping her as a decoration at home was enough. When Zhou Keren came back, the two women could share some household chores and take turns on duty without much pressure.But this heartless boss Zhang Yi might occasionally require them to work together.Thinking of this, Zhang Yi's brow suddenly furrowed, and he whispered, "I remember there were six flavor pills and golden spears among the drugs I bought from Zhou Hairun. I hope we won't need to use them."Meanwhile, Yang Mi, sitting not far away, restrained her shyness, proudly lifting her chest, and began negotiating conditions with Zhang Yi."I can agree to your requirements, but I hope you can follow some principles," she said, smiling. Zhang Yi shrugged, "Let's hear them."Yang Mi, with a childish tone, stated, "First, our relationship is limited to the period during the snow disaster. If we separate someday, I hope you won't disclose what happened here. After all, I am a public figure. If people know about what happened between us here, my future will be ruined."Zhang Yi sneered, "Don't worry, I won't easily reveal what we did."Relieved, Yang Mi continued, "Second, I will try my best to meet your intimate needs, but I hope you can control yourself. My body is somewhat delicate, and I might not be able to keep up with your pace."As she spoke, she bit her lip, her voice becoming softer. Until now, she still felt her legs go weak, relying on Zhang Yi to walk."And don't make any perverted requests!" she added. "Unless... I agree."Yang Mi was very ashamed of exchanging conditions using her body. Even though she pretended to be a mature woman, with the loss of authority, everything was taken away by Zhang Yi, making her words less intimidating.She could only hope for Zhang Yi's love and kindness, preserving some respect for her.Watching Yang Mi, with a mix of humiliation, shyness, and enjoyment, Zhang Yi strangely felt a sense of pleasure.Boss Cao, I've enlightened! Blame my young and ignorant self for treating young girls as treasures.He moved closer to Yang Mi, and a hint of fear flashed in her eyes. What is he doing? Didn't he just... Could he want more?Instinctively, Yang Mi raised her slender and fair arm, trying to maintain some distance from Zhang Yi. But he pulled her into his arms.Her face turned even redder, she turned her head away, not daring to look into Zhang Yi's eyes.With an evil smile, Zhang Yi used his fingers to lift her delicate chin, forcing her to turn her face toward him. He whispered in her ear, "You were the one who actively came to me. Don't always show a pitiful look.""Even if it's just acting, a mutually beneficial relationship, as a popular flower, I hope you can maintain your acting skills.""At least, it'll be more enjoyable for me, and it's a good thing for you, isn't it?"Zhang Yi's warm breath grazed her ear. This sensitive area turned red, and her body went limp."Well... You have to agree to my conditions first."Zhang Yi laughed dismissively, "Rest assured, I don't have too many perverted hobbies."While saying this, he gently lifted Yang Mi's small foot. The soft little foot, seemingly boneless, was so delightful to touch.Zhang Yi's smile gradually turned sinister, bringing his nose closer."First, let me verify if the rumors online are true.""Ah—"...