Chapter 155: Cloud Peak Manor 101

Unaware that he had attracted attention, Zhang Ye was highly focused, anticipating a potential life-and-death confrontation ahead.

Before long, the two arrived near Cloud Peak Manor 101. Even from a distance, Zhang Ye spotted it. If Cloud Peak Manor resembled a luxurious city for the wealthy, then Cloud Peak Manor 101 was the palace within that city.

It was a black luxurious villa constructed from an unknown material. Although it had been spray-painted to resemble an ordinary villa, the metallic texture couldn't be completely concealed.

The roof was covered in pristine white snow, giving it a solemn and magnificent appearance, resembling a Nordic castle in the ice and snow. Despite having only two visible floors, it reached nearly twenty meters in height, with steps elevated two to three meters above the snow surface.

The moment Zhang Ye appeared, a doorway to another dimension unfolded before him. The spatial gate was intangible, a two-dimensional plane without thickness. However, anything attacking Zhang Ye would pass through it, entering another dimension. Although he hadn't fully understood its offensive capabilities, its defensive and counter-attack capabilities were maxed out, making it suitable for Zhang Ye's current cautious approach.

Despite what Xu Hao mentioned about the shelter lacking heavy firepower, Zhang Ye chose to believe in himself.

Zhang Ye nudged Xu Hao, causing him to stumble, then pointed the gun at Xu Hao's head. "Is this the shelter you talked about? Go open the door!"

Looking up at the black metallic door, Xu Hao loudly replied, "Just wait a moment. I'll open the door for you."

In the control room of the villa, a man in a yellow silk robe stood in front of the monitors, attentively observing Zhang Ye. He was none other than the renowned wealthy man in the country, Wang Siming. On the screen, he noticed Xu Hao signaling to him, but Wang Siming remained impassive, refraining from pressing the door-open button.

The agreed-upon time was tomorrow, but unexpectedly, the other party arrived today, catching him off guard. Many preparations were not in place, and Wang Siming hadn't even seen the snowmobile he coveted so much.

"Where's the snowmobile?" Wang Siming frowned in dissatisfaction. He didn't open the door but continued to observe quietly.

Xu Hao approached the door, pretending to unlock it using retinal recognition. Obviously, this method was ineffective.

After waiting for a while, Zhang Ye, at the entrance, grew impatient. He raised the gun to Xu Hao's head. "You son of a b***h! You dare play tricks on me? Open the door or I'll blow your brains out!"

Xu Hao panicked, "No, don't shoot! I can open the door; I'm sure I can! Let me try again."

He nervously approached the door and signaled the surveillance camera.

"This door can be opened! After all our efforts, we can't afford to fail now! Otherwise, we won't get such a good chance in the future!"

Inside the control room, Wang Siming understood Xu Hao's message. It indicated that if they didn't capture Zhang Ye this time, Xu Hao would die here, and without him, no one could lure Zhang Ye into the shelter.

Wang Siming touched his chin, not fully trusting Xu Hao. Still, considering the shelter's seemingly insurmountable defense from a modern physics perspective, he wasn't afraid.

"If you try anything funny, I'll burn you alive! Turning you into roast pigs," Wang Siming sneered, then pressed the button to open the door.

At that moment, Zhang Ye heard the mechanical activation sound and quickly pulled Xu Hao in front of him, the gun pressed against his head.

It was a performance, yet not entirely.

If anything unexpected happened, he would not hesitate to use Xu Hao as a shield or even blow his head off.

Before Zhang Ye and Xu Hao, a heavy black metallic door slowly opened. The door was three meters high, lacked any locks, and was mechanically interlocked, leaving no gaps. When the door swung open, a strong futuristic and technological atmosphere engulfed them.

Behind the door was a ten-meter-long corridor, entirely sealed with dark silver metal. The walls embedded dozens of small lights, illuminating the entire passage.

It was hard to believe that this shelter had been built ten years ago. Even now, it appeared to be an extremely advanced structure.

This was the power of money!

Xu Hao pointed inside, "Zhang Ge, let's go in! There's another door inside, and once it's open, we'll enter the shelter."

At the end of the corridor was another dark golden metallic door, a luxurious and magical combination of gold and silver.

With the gun against Xu Hao's head, Zhang Ye pushed him step by step into the corridor. He had secretly prepared for any crisis that might arise. When they reached the middle of the corridor, the large door behind them closed swiftly.

In the control room, Wang Siming shook a glass of red wine, silently waiting. The high-strength hypnotic gas used in the shelter would induce a 24-hour-long coma with even a small inhalation. Even if someone woke up, they would be weak all over.

He waited for a full five minutes until the gas filled the entire corridor, ensuring that Zhang Ye and Xu Hao had inhaled a large amount of the hypnotic gas. Then, he stopped the release.

"It's safe to go and tie them up now!"

Wang Siming wore a confident smile, as if everything was under his control. Little did he know that Zhang Ye was wearing a gas mask and had absorbed the gas around him into another dimension. Zhang Ye pretended to lean against the wall, feigning unconsciousness, while Xu Hao had genuinely passed out.

Zhang Ye squinted slightly, positioned to face the direction Xu Hao had fallen. If Wang Siming appeared here, he would draw his gun and disable the man instantly!