Chapter 154: Alluring Young Woman

Cai Zhiyin trembled as she pointed at Zhang Yi and said, "He... he actually refused! Does he know how many people dream of taking a photo with me?"

Zhang Dada consoled Cai Zhiyin while angrily scolding, "Where did you two come from? Do you know where this is? Do you realize the huge gap in status between us?"

"Now, such a good opportunity is in front of you, and you don't know how to cherish it. You deserve to be lower-class for a lifetime!"

He was afraid that Zhang Yi and Xu Hao would run away because there wasn't much food left in their house. So, as he spoke, he walked over and grabbed Zhang Yi's sleeve, preventing him from leaving.

"I'm telling you, since you came here today, you must give us some food! Otherwise, don't even think about leaving!"

Zhang Dada shouted hysterically.

Xu Hao sighed, "This guy is done."

Indeed, Zhang Yi was provoked by Zhang Dada's vulgar behavior. He didn't want to escalate the situation, but some people enjoyed being foolish. What could he do?

Zhang Yi didn't say a word; instead, he grabbed Zhang Dada's hair like a shrew, then pulled out a gun with his other hand.

When Zhang Dada yelled in pain, the gun was shoved into his mouth, aimed at his cheek.

"Bang!"

A muffled gunshot rang out. Cai Zhiyin, standing nearby, paused for a moment, then screamed in horror.

Half of Zhang Dada's face was directly blown open, half of his teeth were shattered, and his tongue was also split in half, leaving his mouth full of blood.

From the side, it looked particularly frightening!

"Woo... woo woo woo..."

Zhang Dada lay on the ground, writhing in pain.

Zhang Yi casually said, "Your mouth is so vulgar, what else did you expect? It's your own fault."

After that, he glanced at Cai Zhiyin beside him.

Cai Zhiyin's face was covered with thick foundation, already pale enough to be terrifying, and now it became even paler.

He hurriedly stepped back a few steps, crying and pleading, "Don't, don't shoot! We can discuss anything."

"As long as you don't kill me, I'll give you anything you want. Even if..."

A shameful expression suddenly appeared on his face, and he gently bit his lip, "Even if you want me, I can do it."

Zhang Yi felt a few black lines on his forehead.

"Is this okay?"

Xu Hao chuckled, "It's common in high society, nothing special."

"Unfortunately, I'm not interested."

Zhang Yi said indifferently.

Cai Zhiyin shouted, "If it's not okay, I can offer you female fans! As long as I speak, countless women are willing to give their lives for me."

"If you don't like that, I can contact Brother Qian, he has a lot of cute little angels hidden in his house!"

Zhang Yi finally understood. Even in the face of a disaster, these idol stars were nothing more than useless. They were probably not as capable as ordinary people in facing reality.

He aimed the gun at Cai Zhiyin, mockingly saying, "Sing your famous song for me. Sing it a hundred times, and I'll let you go."

"A hundred times?"