Chapter 132: Counterattack, Annihilate the Building

Zhang Yi moved the generator aside and directly pulled out a large white bed from his spatial storage. This scene left Xie Limei dumbfounded.

"Is this magic?" She couldn't comprehend what was happening before her, but Zhang Yi didn't bother to explain.

He said to Zhou Ke'er, "Save Uncle You at all costs! Let me know what medicines and medical equipment you need, and I'll do my best to provide them."

Zhou Ke'er, accustomed to handling big situations, remained calm despite Uncle You's bloody state. She calmly listed the items she needed.

Zhang Yi retrieved the medicines and equipment from his spatial storage and handed them to Zhou Ke'er. "How's the situation? Is there still a chance to save him?"

Zhang Yi asked with a deep voice. Zhou Ke'er efficiently changed into medical attire, her focused demeanor turning professional and even a bit sacred.

After cutting open Uncle You's clothes, she furrowed her brows. "The situation is not optimistic! The bullet's position is very dangerous. If it hits any internal organs, under current conditions, it might be beyond saving."

Zhang Yi took a deep breath, then patted Zhou Ke'er on the shoulder. "Do your best!"

He had done everything he could. If Uncle You couldn't make it, there was nothing more he could do.

Xie Limei started crying again, pretending to be distressed. Zhang Yi, finding her annoying, scolded, "Shut up! Don't affect Uncle You. If you mess up the surgery, you should know the consequences!"

Xie Limei's crying abruptly stopped. She bit her lip and said with a seemingly fragile expression, "Then maybe I should go outside! After all, I can't help much here."

Outside is much more comfortable! There are soft sofas, hot water to drink, and a large TV to watch. When she arrived, she even glimpsed some food in the kitchen.

Xie Limei couldn't wait to get away from this blood-soaked room and enjoy the comfort outside.

A cold smirk appeared at the corner of Zhang Yi's mouth. He stared at Xie Limei and said word by word, "This surgery is crucial, involving the life of your husband! So, you need to stay here and help."

Panicking, Xie Limei quickly said, "But I don't know how to heal people!"

Zhang Yi replied, "Help with passing things, wiping sweat, isn't that okay? Besides, even if you don't know anything, your presence here is the biggest encouragement for Uncle You."

Before Xie Limei could retort, Zhang Yi decisively said, "Alright, it's settled! You all stay at home, I'll go out for a while."

After saying that, Zhang Yi walked out and locked the door from the outside. He couldn't allow this woman to mess around in his room.

"Now, there's no time to deal with you. After I clean up those damn guys, I'll find a dark place to bury you!"

Zhang Yi said coldly.

He sat on the sofa, seeing the cup Xie Limei used on the coffee table, and directly threw it into the trash bin with disgust.

He went to the kitchen, took out a can of milk from the refrigerator, and drank it in one gulp.

Then, Zhang Yi returned to the living room and began to take out and organize his weapons one by one.

After all the weapons were ready, assault rifles, pistols, and sniper rifles loaded with bullets, and grenades counted, Zhang Yi walked out of his home.

...

In the central square of the residential area, red plum blossoms were blooming on the ground.

Bodies were scattered everywhere. However, the snowmobile parked in the snow and the scattered dozens of bags of food nearby were exceptionally tempting.

After Zhang Yi left with Uncle You, some people who weren't afraid of death or had gone mad ran out of the building to drag these supplies back.

Zhang Yi descended step by step. His pace was steady and powerful, unaffected by anger. They fired the first shot, so it wouldn't be polite if he didn't retaliate.

Originally, he had planned to poison them more peacefully. Since they chose a more aggressive approach, Zhang Yi didn't mind accompanying them.

The sky had darkened.

Zhang Yi walked down the stairs, taking out his phone and tagging everyone alive in the homeowners' group.

"Everyone gather on the 4th floor."

After saying that, Zhang Yi put the phone in his chest pocket, then holding a rifle, he arrived on the 4th floor and waited quietly for everyone to arrive.

Soon, neighbors began to show up, looking at Zhang Yi with unease, fearing that they might accidentally provoke him and bring disaster upon themselves.

But they didn't dare not to come. Once Zhang Yi stopped providing food, they couldn't escape the fate of death.

At this moment, there were less than 20 people left in the 25th building. These people gathered together, their faces filled with fear as they looked at Zhang Yi.

"Zhang... Big Brother, we have nothing to do with those who attacked you! We... we are the most loyal to you!"

Zhang Yi raised his hand abruptly, stopping them from continuing. He turned to look at his neighbors, the sharp and murderous light in his eyes making everyone afraid to meet his gaze.

When a person kills others, there is an aura called killing intent that emerges. Both temperament and gaze will change.

Up to now, Zhang Yi had killed nearly a hundred people. This strong killing intent was enough to make everyone feel fearful just by looking into his eyes.

Zhang Yi said coldly, "Those people betrayed us, attacked me and Uncle You in secret, causing Uncle You to be seriously injured. So, I must make them pay!"

"Tonight, we will launch a counterattack against them."

Hearing Zhang Yi talk about launching a counterattack, everyone's faces became even more unsightly.

"Counterattack? Just with us few?"

Everyone thought Zhang Yi was crazy. He did have an advantage in the courtyard battle with his submachine gun, but going for an assault with ten or so people late at night was too risky!

To put it bluntly, a large stone falling from above could kill Zhang Yi.

Zhang Yi said, "You don't need to worry about this. I'll deal with the people inside the building, and you will be responsible for guarding the surroundings."

"If someone jumps down from above, go up and give them a knife."

Everyone still found it inexplicable, unable to understand why someone would jump from the building at night.

However, Zhang Yi didn't let them go for a night assault.

So, the group of people nodded obediently, expressing their willingness to follow Zhang Yi's orders.

Zhang Yi pointed to the 21st building in the front, the territory of the Wolf Gang.

"Now, let's go surround this building!"