Chapter 120: The Strategy of Weakening the Troops

Zhang Yi said to Uncle You, "What I'm using is not a conspiracy but a strategy."
"Those people are not all fools; there are also smart ones. Like Li Jian and Chen Lingyu, their minds are full of twists and turns!""They definitely guessed that my goal is to weaken their power.""But what can they do? I have already demonstrated powerful force and attracted the fools among them with enough benefits.""The proportion of fools among the motley crew is much higher than that of smart people. Li Jian and Chen Lingyu cannot control the discourse and do not have enough strength to convince everyone.""Those who only see immediate benefits and self-destruct are always the majority. It's like destroying the Great Wall, just like Liu Yilong killing General Tan Daoji."Zhang Yi couldn't help but sigh, "Ancient emperors used to do such foolish things, not to mention the people in this corner of Tianhai."Uncle You listened with a puzzled expression. His cultural level was not enough to understand Zhang Yi's words, so he could only look at Zhang Yi with a wise expression.He scratched his head, "What you said... makes a lot of sense! Hehe... hehe."He could only use a smile to cover up his embarrassment.So he changed the topic and asked, "But why do you want them to farm? It's impossible to plant crops in such cold weather, right?"Zhang Yi's gaze went outside the door.This time, Uncle You became smarter and took the initiative to check the surrounding situation before saying, "There's no one outside; you can speak freely now."Zhang Yi smiled, "Some things are actually very simple; don't overthink it.""I let them farm just to intensify their conflicts and consume their strength."He shrugged, "After all, what they can offer now is only worthless physical strength!"Uncle You frowned and pondered for a while before squeezing out a sentence, "Is this the strategy of weakening the troops?""That's right."Zhang Yi squinted, "Today, I didn't eliminate all their floor leaders. The next time we fight, more people will definitely be killed. I must weaken every bit of their combat power as much as possible."Zhang Yi continued, leaning towards Uncle You, with a serious look in his eyes."These people are not trustworthy at all. The conflicts between us are irreconcilable, and sooner or later, we will have a fight. So we can't relax during this time.""And remember, what I told you must be kept confidential!"After this exchange, Uncle You was deeply impressed by Zhang Yi's wisdom.He nodded slowly and with force."I understand! Zhang Yi, now the hope of our whole family's survival relies on you. Whatever you ask me to do, I'll do it!"Zhang Yi nodded with satisfaction, "Good, let's follow the plan and see how far they can go!"What Zhang Yi told Uncle You was only part of the truth.In fact, he had more tricks up his sleeve that he didn't tell him.Because Zhang Yi already knew that there were people in Building 25 secretly colluding with residents from other buildings.The mole had attacked him before, and he was sure they would strike again in the future!Just like that time when the Wolf Gang ambushed him in the snowy field....Zhang Yi returned to his residence and checked Zhou Keren's room through the surveillance system.Zhou Keren is now under tighter control by Zhang Yi.After all, a big battle is approaching, and even though Zhang Yi believes Zhou Keren is not foolish enough to betray him, it's better to be cautious.In case he loses, it's a matter of life and death!No one is careless when facing life and death.Zhou Keren's phone was confiscated by Zhang Yi, and whenever he went out, he would lock her in her small room, not allowing her to come out.But Zhou Keren's self-regulation ability is quite good.She is a smart woman who knows what to do and what not to do.At least she won't challenge Zhang Yi's authority, so whatever Zhang Yi asks her to do, she will do it obediently.After all, she is a maid, and Zhang Yi is the master.The master's orders are absolute.At this moment, Zhou Keren is doing yoga in her room.Her upper body is wearing a pink low-cut camisole, and her full breasts move up and down gracefully with her elegant movements, making people worry that the thin clothes may not be able to bear the weight.The lower half is a brown yoga pants, showcasing her perfect leg lines in front of her eyes.An elegant split is straight on the floor, with taut calves and full thighs, clearly the result of regular exercise.Zhang Yi walked to her door and opened it with a key.Zhou Keren looked up at Zhang Yi, and the fine sweat on her forehead wet her hair. A strand of hair stuck to her forehead, giving her an indescribable charm."You're back!"Zhou Keren was happy to see Zhang Yi, standing up with a bend of her legs, and her eyes showed a sincere smile.She knew Zhang Yi was doing something big today, and now, looking at Zhang Yi's relaxed expression, it was obvious that the negotiation went smoothly.Zhou Keren walked to Zhang Yi, hooked her hands around his neck, and asked with bright eyes, "How did the negotiation go?"Her figure was too overwhelming. Just by getting so close, she naturally pressed against Zhang Yi's chest.The feeling is best described in one sentence.One more glance, and it will explode;A little closer, a little closer, and it's about to melt!Zhang Yi didn't feel like he was melting; instead, he became even more firm.He hugged Zhou Keren, fiercely kissed her, and then embraced her, lying down on the bed."For the next few days, we'll be like this..."Zhang Yi told Zhou Keren about the negotiation. Perhaps it didn't make much sense, but when men are doing big things, they want to find a woman to confide in."In the next few days, things may be a bit chaotic. Just stay at home and don't go anywhere."Zhang Yi squinted, and his tone became cold."In a while, troubles will disappear completely!"Zhou Keren leaned against Zhang Yi's chest, not quite understanding because Zhang Yi only briefly described it without touching on the important parts.But she still showed a happy smile.Because Zhang Yi didn't let her go out and take risks, it means he cares about her.For a woman, nothing is more important than this."Zhang Yi, you must have a lot on your shoulders! And I can't help you at all. Sometimes, I really feel useless."Zhou Keren felt a slight guilt in her heart.Zhang Yi glanced at her, thinking, I'm buying insurance, not to get value for money, but in case something happens someday, there's a bottom to rely on.I don't need your expertise as a chief physician for a lifetime!Suddenly, Zhou Keren's face turned red, and her right hand reached down."Now, the only thing I can do for you is this; at least I can help you relax a bit. Don't accumulate too much negative energy!"