Chapter 136: A Sunny Stab

After handling matters at home, Zhang Yi walked out with a gun in hand. There was something that needed closure.

At this moment, the entire building was empty, with only a few people around. The neighbors were out barbecuing, and there were only two occupied units in the building.

Zhang Yi arrived at the door of another unit, the one where Lin Caining, Fang Yuqing, and others used to live. He took out his gun and aimed at the lock, firing two shots. With a kick, he forced the door open.

With an explosion-proof shield in his left hand and a gun in his right, Zhang Yi entered the room. The light inside was dim, so he turned on the headlamp on his head, instantly illuminating the room like daylight, making every corner visible.

At that moment, a scream came from the side, and a disheveled woman wielding a kitchen knife rushed towards him. Calmly, Zhang Yi blocked her with the explosion-proof shield. The hacking was feeble, not exerting much force. Instead, the woman was knocked backward by the recoil and fell to the ground.

Zhang Yi turned to look at her, a contemptuous and mocking smile on his lips. "Long time no see, Fang Yuqing!"

The light from the headlamp made it difficult for her to open her eyes. Fang Yuqing, at this point, looked like a mess with bloodstains and oil smears all over her. The room was filled with a foul smell, and the floor was covered in bones. In one corner, there was a half-eaten corpse, identified by Zhang Yi as belonging to Lin Caining based on the remaining clothes.

"No wonder you've survived until now. Truly worthy of being called the plastic sisters!" Zhang Yi sneered.

With a communication to Wang Qiang, she had him ambush Zhang Yi in the snow. She also manipulated Li Chengbin and Jiang Lei to join forces with Wang Qiang and Huang Tianfang to attack Zhang Yi. This woman might not be skilled in many things, but she was a master of manipulation.

"Zhang Yi, I hate you! Today is all because of you!" Fang Yuqing, realizing revenge was hopeless, vented her emotions hysterically. "Why didn't you die? Why! Those useless people, so many of them, couldn't even kill you. They are truly useless!"

Zhang Yi's lips curled into a mocking smile. "Stupid woman, you think secretly contacting Wang Qiang and turning Li Chengbin and Jiang Lei against me would kill me? You're really pathetic! With such a simple mind, you deserved to be played with and shaped by so many people in the end."

Back when she tipped off Wang Qiang, allowing him to ambush Zhang Yi in the snow, and when she persuaded Li Chengbin and Jiang Lei to join forces with Wang Qiang and Huang Tianfang to attack Zhang Yi, this woman showed her expertise in manipulation.

"Zhang Yi, I hate you! My present situation is all because of you!" Fang Yuqing knew revenge was futile and began hysterically expressing her inner feelings.

"You pursued me for two and a half years. Why did you suddenly stop?" she continued. "This is shameless betrayal! You couldn't even endure such a small test. Why do you say you love me? If you had persisted a little longer, I would have agreed to marry you! But why did you abandon me for that cheap woman? I hate you so much, I want to kill you and that wretched woman with my own hands!"

The more Fang Yuqing spoke, the more agitated she became. Eventually, she rushed towards Zhang Yi to attack.

Zhang Yi chuckled; there was no need for a gun. He lifted the explosion-proof shield and knocked her to the ground. "Vulgar woman!"

With this kind of mentally challenged green tea bitch, Zhang Yi had nothing more to say. In her eyes, everything a man did was wrong.

He put away the gun, took out a crowbar, and approached Fang Yuqing's wrists and ankles, smashing them fiercely. She was already emaciated, and her small bones broke upon impact. The crisp cracking sound accompanied her sharp screams, strangely harmonious and pleasing to the ears.

Fang Yuqing convulsed in pain, her small mouth no longer as firm. Tears and snot streamed down as she begged Zhang Yi. "Zhang Yi, spare me, I don't want to die! Please, spare me!"

Zhang Yi remained silent, only grabbing her hair and dragging her to the window amidst her screams. He used the crowbar to break the anti-theft window on the balcony.

Fang Yuqing understood what Zhang Yi intended. He planned to throw her from the eighth floor! Even if she didn't die from the fall, her bones would surely break, and she would freeze to death in the snow.

Tears and snot streamed down Fang Yuqing's face. "Zhang Yi, spare me, spare me! I'll do anything you want!"

"I was wrong, I was really wrong!"

Listening to her miserable voice, Zhang Yi felt particularly delighted. Unconsciously, he recalled the previous life.

She was pitiful, like a delicate white lotus, tears streaming down her eyes as she begged him to open the door. What awaited her was a cruel and inhumane feast.

"You deserve it!" Zhang Yi laughed. He tore off Fang Yuqing's clothes to thoroughly humiliate her. Despite his extreme disgust for her, he had once lusted after her body, pursuing her for two and a half years. However, looking at her now, he found her repulsive.

Zhang Yi grabbed her slender ankles, and in her screams, he lifted her upside down. This emaciated woman resembled a deflated doll, with only one area still plump, like a moldy steamed bun.

Disgust filled Zhang Yi's face, along with a perverse sense of amusement. He glanced at the Swiss-made dagger in his hand, feeling a bit reluctant to use it. So, he looked around, picked up a broken bone from the ground, one end sharp like a bone stub.

Maybe this broken bone belonged to Zhou Peng.

Zhang Yi's lips curled slightly. "Ah!"

An extremely harsh scream echoed from Fang Yuqing's mouth. She writhed in pain in Zhang Yi's hands, like a mother chicken scalded alive.

Zhang Yi felt much better, then tore off Fang Yuqing's clothes, intending to thoroughly humiliate her. He despised Fang Yuqing, but he had once been infatuated with her body, chasing her for two and a half years. Now, seeing her, he felt repulsed.

Zhang Yi lifted her weak ankles and, amidst her screams, swung her out of the window. Naked, she fell onto the snowy ground, the sensation both sour and refreshing.

Zhang Yi looked down from the window sill; there was only a human-shaped pit left on the snowy ground. He sighed, "Am I too kind? Letting her die like this is too easy."

If there were no other matters, he originally planned to find a place to slowly dismember her. But now, with a large workload and too many people to eliminate, he didn't want to waste time on this woman.

Zhang Yi turned away and left the room, muttering to himself as he walked, "I truly am a kind-hearted person!"