Chapter 89: Warehouse District

Zhang Yi glanced at her, smiling as he said, "Yes."

Taking a mouthful of noodles, Zhou Ke'er's culinary skills were only average, but fortunately, noodles were an easy dish to make.

"I found it when I went out. It's a sniper rifle."

Zhang Yi's tone was casual.

Excitement sparkled in Zhou Ke'er's beautiful eyes.

"A sniper rifle? Can you use it?"

"Not only can I use it, but I'm also quite skilled with it."

Zhang Yi pointed outside, "Last night, I took down seven people with seven shots."

Proud of his achievement, Zhang Yi enjoyed showing off his trophies to women.

Zhou Ke'er looked at Zhang Yi with admiration in her eyes. Being with such a man provided her with extra security.

"Zhang Yi, you're really amazing!"

She held her chin in her hands, gazing at Zhang Yi with admiration.

"Why, aren't you curious about how I can use a sniper rifle?"

Zhang Yi asked with a smile.

Zhou Ke'er shook her head.

"What does it have to do with me? Even if you were a murderer or a psycho in the past, I've chosen to follow you now!"

After some thought, she added, "It's better than dying outside, right?"

Zhang Yi nodded, "You're smart. Unlike some foolish women who always ask unnecessary questions."

...

Building 26, the territory of the Tianhe Gang.

Huang Tianfang only discovered Huang Wei and the others' bodies in the morning. Since last night, he had a bad feeling upon hearing the gunshots. Out of caution, he didn't dare to send people to check immediately, but he had a clear idea that Huang Wei and the others were unlikely to return.

In the morning, they saw the ten bodies piled up outside, and Huang Tianfang's pupils constricted. Intense anger surged within him, but the fear in his heart was tenfold stronger.

Now, only nine people from the Tianhe Gang were left, severely reducing their combat power. Even if they forced the surviving residents to join, it wouldn't make up for the lack of combat strength among the workers. If a conflict erupted with another building at this time, they would be at a significant disadvantage.

"They have guns, and not ordinary ones. I guess they are rifles or sniper rifles."

"The bullets were so dense last night, indicating they have plenty of ammunition."

"This opponent is not easy to deal with!"

Huang Tianfang's expression was extremely serious. The others under his command also showed a look of fear.

"Boss, what should we do? Dawei and the others are all dead, and our people are less than half. Should we continue?" one of his subordinates asked.

Huang Tianfang glared at the adjacent Building 25, gritting his teeth, "Continue? They have guns. What can we do against them?"

His subordinates panicked.

"But if we don't seize their plows and supplies, the residents in our building won't have enough to eat for a few days!"

After a moment of silence, Huang Tianfang said in a deep voice, "Go over tonight and bring Dawei and the others' bodies back secretly."

Everyone looked at each other, struggling expressions crossing their faces. They were brothers who had lived and died together for many years. Now, they had to...