Chapter 159: Relax, Dizziness is Normal

Zhang Yi leisurely took out a pack of Jingling Thirteen Beauties cigarettes and lit one, then offered the pack to Wang Siming.

"Do you smoke?"

Zhang Yi handed the cigarette to Wang Siming. Wang Siming instinctively avoided it, saying, "No, thanks. I don't smoke this brand."

Zhang Yi raised an eyebrow, acknowledging the pickiness expected from a renowned wealthy heir. It was evident he hadn't faced shortages recently.

Not rushing to discuss terms, Zhang Yi took a couple of puffs, casually flicking the ashes to the ground.

"Let's be straightforward. I came here hoping to find a stable place to survive. It's dangerous outside, resources are scarce, and the temperature is freezing. Your place is spacious, and one more person won't hurt, right?"

Listening to Zhang Yi's calm tone, Wang Siming's anxious heart calmed slightly.

"Is your intention just to move in? Don't you want to eliminate me and take over as the owner?" Wang Siming asked.

Zhang Yi chuckled. "Eliminate you? Is that necessary?"

He spread his arms. "This place is too large, even with a hundred people, it would still seem spacious. I have no reason to randomly kill someone. Besides, I hope to take this opportunity to befriend Master Wang."

Zhang Yi's attitude appeared sincere.

Wang Siming raised an eyebrow. "Oh? You want to be friends with me?"

Zhang Yi nodded seriously. "Exactly. I want to establish a good relationship with Master Wang. After all, if I, Zhang Yi, can receive your guidance, I might rise to great heights."

Wang Siming's face displayed a proud expression. "Of course! As long as I provide a bit of guidance, you'll become exceptional. In the past, even a slap from me could compensate for thirty years of your struggles!"

He boasted, but in his mind, he thought, "It seems this person believes the snow disaster will pass soon. That's good; he still fears the order of civilized society and wouldn't dare to kill me."

Zhang Yi smiled, "Exactly. Now, let's each get what we need. I'll move in, and at the same time, provide you with what you need. For instance, I can ensure your safety. You've seen my capabilities!"

"And I have transportation to go out and search for supplies, or take you to other places. I believe we can cooperate happily, right? Why resort to violence? That's what savages do, and I, Zhang Yi, won't stoop to that."

Wang Siming felt more relieved. "Alright, I agree to this. Can you untie me now?"

Zhang Yi shook his head. "Master Wang, you seem to be unfamiliar with etiquette. I've shown my sincerity, but what about you? You haven't shown any sign, how can I trust you?"

Wang Siming's expression turned hesitant. "What do you want? You can freely choose anything in this house. If you lack women, there are three Kun girls on the second floor I can offer."

"I don't need those things. To show your sincerity, I want you to give me the instruction manual for using this shelter."

"Only then can I fully trust you."

Wang Siming's face showed a conflicted expression.

Without giving him time to think, Zhang Yi straightforwardly said, "If not, I can't guarantee my safety living here."

"Just the instruction manual. Even if you don't give it to me, I can figure it out on my own with some time."

Wang Siming frowned. "You might find it challenging! This shelter isn't as easy to control as you think."

Zhang Yi's face turned displeased. "Master Wang, I sincerely want to discuss this matter with you. If you're willing to cooperate, we can get along well. However..."

He took a deep breath, and his gaze turned cold. "Don't push me too hard."

Wang Siming felt a chill. He was genuinely afraid of death. In terms of courage, he was even inferior to ordinary people who had experienced life and death struggles in the Yue Lu residential area.

He was wealthy, and as long as the snow disaster passed, he could continue living a comfortable life.

So, he treasured his life.

"Don't worry. I ask you, if I promise to give you the instruction manual for this shelter, can you guarantee not to kill us?"

Zhang Yi's gaze was firm, and he nodded slowly.

"I've said it before; I, Zhang Yi, don't kill innocent people recklessly. Moreover, after the snow disaster passes, I hope to become friends with Master Wang."

Wang Siming believed what Zhang Yi said because, at this moment, he had no other choice. Zhang Yi could kill him at any time.

Following Wang Siming's guidance, Zhang Yi found the shelter's instruction manual on his computer. Looking at it, Zhang Yi sighed at the complexity and precision of the shelter.

Without the manual, randomly operating it could trigger the console's self-destruct function, turning the entire shelter into a massive steel tomb.

Wang Siming said to Zhang Yi, "Now, can you untie me?"

Zhang Yi didn't lift his head. "Don't be hasty. I need to verify if the manual you gave me is genuine."

Zhang Yi took the computer to the control room and attempted some operations. After confirming that all functions were working correctly, he nodded in satisfaction.

"From now on, the owner of this shelter officially becomes me, Zhang Yi!"

Zhang Yi's smile almost reached his ears. He never expected to obtain such a top-notch shelter so easily. It was truly fortunate!

Putting down the laptop, he returned to the living room on the first floor.

Wang Siming looked at him and said, "How about it? Verified without issues, right? Quickly untie me; I feel my body going numb!"

"Alright, wait a moment."

Zhang Yi fetched a blanket from the sofa and spread it on the ground. He came to Wang Siming, suddenly pulled out a golden claw knife from his waist, and hugged Wang Siming's head. With a "puchi," he stabbed his neck.

Blood flowed like a fountain, and Wang Siming stared at Zhang Yi in astonishment, seemingly unable to comprehend why, after following Zhang Yi's instructions, Zhang Yi still wanted to kill him.

But he couldn't speak; blood frothed from his throat.

Holding his head, Zhang Yi gently placed him on the blanket, saying tenderly, "Relax, relax, take a deep breath. That's right."

"You might feel a bit dizzy at first, but it's normal. Soon, you won't feel any pain!"

Before long, Wang Siming truly felt no pain. He died with his eyes open, as if unwilling to accept it.

Zhang Yi wrapped him in the blanket to avoid leaving a large bloodstain on the ground, making it more convenient to clean up.

He explained softly, "Sorry, I don't want to bother explaining in detail. But now, you have no value to me, and I can't keep a useless person, right?"