7 - 8

Chapter 7 Paper Man (6)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang said that sentence subconsciously, feeling nervous. Wow, I almost called out Luo Yuan's real name. It was so dangerous.

But after waiting for a long time, he didn't see any response from Luo Yuan. He couldn't help but tilted his head, with a puzzled look on his face, "Master?"

Luo Yuan's heartbeat was a little fast and he couldn't control it. He stared blankly at his phone.

Su Tang's favorability +200

The favorability progress bar changed directly from a negative number to a positive number, reaching 25.

Luo Yuan, who had a lot of favorability points deducted, was actually a little flattered by this meeting.

Suddenly I understand the joy of spending money to raise paper people.

Seeing the villain smiling so happily, Luo Yuan didn't feel it was a waste of money at all, but wanted to buy more.

"Master? Master, master!"

Luo Yuan suddenly felt that the name he chose casually was not good. He touched his forehead, typed on the keyboard and said, "It's okay, as long as you like it."

Su Tang smiled with squinted eyes, a hint of slyness, "I like the master, but what about the master? Does the master like me?"

Luo Yuan "..."

"Do you still want me to buy you games and delicious food?"

Su Tang looked innocent and well-behaved, "I think so."

"Then shut up."

Su Tang pouted, "...Oh, whatever the master says is whatever it is."

Luo Yuan didn't know whether he did it on purpose or not. He opened his mouth and said "Master". He felt a little irritable and immediately looked for a place to change his name. However, he found out in the help that once the name is chosen, it cannot be changed!

Luo Yuan wanted to kill himself for blindly naming him in the first place.

Luo Yuan hurriedly said that he had something to do, quit the game, and tried to concentrate on his work.

And in a small house.

Su Tang ate happily and was in a good mood.

The system said, "Host, you are so awesome! The mission has made great progress, it is already 30,100!"

Su Tang's eyes widened and he was a little confused, "Huh? I didn't do anything. Are you making a mistake?"

The system said "No, that's what it looks like."

Su Tang bit the chocolate bar and whispered thoughtfully, "Is it because he was so moved when I said I wanted to help him share the work? It's possible that he has been working all the time, working hard to make the company stronger. Well, it turns out that my father didn't care and handed over the company to the illegitimate son Luo Chen without saying a word. He ended up with nothing, it was so miserable... He seems to be a nice person, I have to be nice to him."

The system listened and felt very excited. Host, rush to the duck!

Both Su Tang and Luo Yuan's ideas changed, and their relationship naturally became better and better.

Luo Yuan liked the relaxing feeling when facing Su Tang, but his usual self-discipline did not allow him to indulge in games and delay work, so he began to go online during fixed breaks, plant star grass, chat with Su Tang, and sometimes even We will also play games together.