49 - 50

Chapter 49 Little Kitten (6)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Plush, soft, and a little stretchy.

It really feels good in the hand.

Bo Shang suddenly understood why those people on the Internet were so obsessed with this.

He felt good, but as a cat, Tangtang didn't feel that way at all.

Tangtang was so frightened that she meowed and screamed, her hair all over her body. She turned around and stared at him in disbelief and annoyance.

After staring for two seconds, he felt that it was not enough, so he took a few steps back cautiously, paused, then kicked his short legs back, then retreated and hid behind the sofa, only half of his face exposed, and peeked out. Staring at him with a pair of round cat eyes.

Bo Shang felt a little guilty after being stared at by him, but to be honest, he didn't regret it. Seeing Tangtang's adorable reaction, he had a hard time holding back his laughter.

He can guarantee that if Tangtang wasn't afraid of jumping on him, he would probably take the initiative to send a sheep into the tiger's mouth. After being caught and pinched a few times, Tangtang would definitely jump up and scratch him several times and even bite him.

Bo Shang curled his lips and smiled evilly.

I was just a little curious at first, but seeing Tangtang's reaction being so funny, I couldn't help but want to tease her again.

But Su Tang has become very wary now. She has always been guarding him with an expression that says she is a pervert. She hides whenever she sees him. She still wishes she could hide thousands of miles away.

Now that Bo Shang had prepared the cat meal and called him, he was not as excited as before, rushing, rolling, sliding on the ground, and braking. Instead, he rushed a few steps and stopped there, staring at the cat bowl from a distance, waiting for Bo Shang to retreat. After driving to the side, he walked over carefully step by step and immersed himself in eating.

If Bo Shang showed any signs of approaching, he would run away again, just like he did when he first arrived home.

This made Bo Shang both funny and a pity. It seemed that Tangtang had really pissed off Tangtang this time and no longer had to pet the cat.

In fact, it was not difficult for Bo Shang to really grab Tangtang and hold her in his arms. But he had just done something bad and Bo Shang felt a little guilty. He also understood Su Tang's mood and did not dare to go up to scratch her. Instead, he let Su Tang go first. Tangxiao calms down.

After Su Tang finished eating the cat meal, he ran to his room, a large playground full of cat climbing frames, crawling around and nimbly reaching the highest place, close to the ceiling.

He looked down at this huge room, like a lion king standing on a cliff, meowing domineeringly and arrogantly, meowing and roaring, as if to say - this is my country!

Su Tang stood on it and sang for a long time, feeling satisfied, and then he was ready to go down. But when he took a closer look at the long way down, and the acrobatic flow of walking on a tightrope, he... gave up.

When I climbed up, I focused on the highest point, wanting to climb up to show off my majesty. I crawled very fast, but now it becomes difficult to go down.

Su Tang lowered his ears and meowed weakly. He subconsciously wanted to call Bo Shang over and carry him down.

But just as he opened his mouth to shout, he remembered--

no!

They are having a cold war!

That guy Bo Shang is a gangster! Big pervert!