129

Chapter 129 Campus ABO (7)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang was unconscious and had a raging impulse in his heart that he couldn't control at all. His eyes were red, and his emotions could not be suppressed. When Lu Lin pressed him into his arms, he smelled the rich and sweet strawberry smell, and instinctively wanted to get closer, to invade and trap people in his territory.

Following his instinct, Su Tang bit Lu Lin's neck.

At the back of the neck is the location of the glands.

The moment you bite it, pheromones are injected into it, and the invasion is strong, making the other person's and your own intertwined, making it impossible to distinguish between you and me.

Mellow milk and sweet strawberries are perfectly blended together.

The darkness will amplify everything, the rapid breathing, the violent beating of the heart, bang bang bang, deafening.

There seemed to be flames exploding in the air, and it was extremely hot.

Lu Lin hugged Su Tang's waist and indulged his behavior. What's more, Su Tang bit him and marked him, which would make him feel happy. Marking is something that can only be done between very close people. The fusion of his and Su Tang's pheromones will calm down his restless heart.

The marking process is the contact and blending of pheromones, which has an indescribable feeling.

The distance between the two suddenly narrowed a lot.

After the pheromone was injected, Su Tang did not let go. Instead, he continued to hug Lu Lin's neck, half-squinting his eyes and rubbing it gently. The rich milk fragrance spread out, like a satiated lazy dog. Like a cat, it hugs its owner and behaves coquettishly.

Now, Lu Lin's body was stained with the smell of his pheromones, which made him very satisfied, and his anxious and restless heart was soothed a lot.

Su Tang hugged him tightly and finally calmed down. The hand holding Lu Lin relaxed a little, but he didn't let go just yet.

Lu Lin lowered his head and touched his head, "Are you okay?"

Su Tang realized it later and felt a little embarrassed. Fortunately, he couldn't see his red face clearly in the dark. He slowly let go of Lu Lin, but after his hand slipped, he grabbed his hand again and held it firmly.

Lu Lin smelled the strong scent of pheromones in the air. He could endure it until now, and he was really restrained.

His throat was tight and his voice was hoarse.

"Go back to the dormitory first, otherwise it might be closed."

They held hands together and used the faint light to go downstairs in the dark. When they reached the first floor, they saw the light of the flashlight and heard the sound of the key turning in the keyhole.

That's the security guard locking the iron door of the teaching building.

When he heard footsteps, he shined his flashlight. Su Tang looked like he had been caught for doing something bad, and he immediately let go of Lu Lin's hand with a guilty conscience. Lu Lin's hands were empty and he pursed his lips unhappily.

The security guard said in surprise: "Why are there still students? Why don't you go back so late? Even in the third year of high school, you can't study to this extent. You still need to rest when you should."

With that said, he opened the door and asked them to quickly come out and go back to the dormitory to sleep.

Su Tang felt even more guilty because he was so late. It was not about studying hard at all, but the surge of pheromones, which temporarily marked the person in his arms.