85 - 86

Chapter 85 Little Milk Dragon (9)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang is a small dragon, but has big ideas, trying to raise the black dragon Nidhogg, or to be more precise, the incarnation of the God of Light to replace Nidhogg.

Su Tang used his own small backpack. No, a backpack with barbecue in it should be considered a big backpack. The backpack originally created by Sophia with magic can change in size according to the size of the items being stored. If it contains small things, the backpack will be smaller. If it contains a lot of things, the backpack will become larger.

So now, Su Tang is heading to the Tree of Life carrying a backpack as big as half of his own dragon. He is also worried that it is not enough to eat. He will hunt a monster later and feed the black dragon.

Su Tang is a very ambitious little milk dragon. Of course, the man she likes must be pampered and raised well. How can she chew tree bark every day if she doesn't have enough to eat?

Carrying the fragrant barbecue on his back, he stepped into the thick fog and was about to walk deep into the forest in the same direction as last time.

He strode forward in a good mood, but not long after he walked, he heard the whistling sound of wind brought by the flapping of his wings. The grass and branches around him were swaying violently, being overwhelmed by the strong wind.

The wind hit Su Tang from behind. He was stunned for a moment, suddenly became alert, and turned around to hide. The moment he turned back, he saw a huge eagle-like creature with huge wings spread out. It can block almost all sunlight.

Su Tang was shrouded in shadow and fell into darkness.

This oppressive force, I guess, is that this eagle is a very high-level monster. This is the dragon's territory, but it dares to attack the little dragon. The dragon's magic power is powerful. If a high-level monster eats it, its power will definitely increase sharply. It will reach a higher level. The giant dragon cannot deal with it, but the lone little milk dragon can still be caught and eaten.

Su Tang's legs were a little weak and he was timid, but as a dragon, when facing a strong enemy, he had a fighting spirit that refused to admit defeat and had the bloody spirit to tear off a piece of the opponent's flesh at all costs.

Su Tang's little fat legs were trembling, and he grasped the strap of his backpack tightly, staring warily at the monster in front of him that was trying to fight for his meat.

He gritted his teeth and let out a dragon roar: "Ouch~"

The Warcraft Eagle was not at all intimidated. There was a faint cold light in his dark eyes. He stared down at the little dragon cub and even sneered, quite disapproving of it.

Su Tang found out that he was being laughed at and immediately became furious. As a result, the broken eagle looked down on him and even wanted to snatch his meat after laughing at him!

This was something he specially used to feed his black dragon. How could it be eaten by an eagle? He clutched his backpack tighter.

At this time, the black dragon deep in the forest vaguely heard the cry of the little milk dragon, feeling aggrieved and obviously being bullied.

The black dragon's pupils that were lying at the root of the World Tree suddenly shrank, and a terrifying aura emitted from his whole body. The black energy was pouring out like crazy. Without any hesitation, he got up and rushed towards the location of the sound. He didn't care about anything. He was gnawing on something. Bark, is the responsibility for destroying the world more important than the little milk dragon? !

How could the little cub protected by his majestic God of Light be bullied by other dogs so casually?

With a loud bang, the wings of the black dragon set off an astonishing gust of wind, covering the sky and covering the sky with darkness. It landed directly in front of Su Tang. He stared at the monster eagle in front of him with fierce eyes filled with ferocity, as if it was about to be torn apart by his hands in the next second. other side.