77. Little Milk Dragon (1) - 78

Chapter 77 Little Milk Dragon (1)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang stayed in the horror world. Although he was a bit cowardly, when he broke through the level, the attitude of the skeleton townspeople in the entire ancient town was relatively friendly to Su Tang. After getting along with each other, the ghosts' favorability towards Su Tang increased even more. Shang Biao seemed to regard Su Tang as the group favorite.

So Su Tang gradually adapted to getting along with ghosts. She would rush through the door during the day and see skeletons at night. Apart from being startled when they suddenly appeared, she was basically able to face them relatively calmly.

When the player is looking for the key, Su Tang will also join in the fun and run to scare people, which is very exciting.

The system seemed a little curious and new, so I mentioned that I wanted to play too.

Of course Su Tang welcomes it.

Except when the time travel begins, the system almost never shows up. It is silently watching and supporting the host, and occasionally reports on the completion of tasks. But the system is so cute, and Su Tang has a good relationship with it.

As a result, the system turned into a dark ball of coal, appearing in Su Tang's palm, as soft as a ball of cotton. But it has eyes and a mouth, and thin limbs. When it runs, it looks like a tumbleweed.

Afterwards, Su Tang worked with the system to scare the players. Seeing them running away screaming, Su Tang looked at the system and laughed as if the prank had succeeded.

The hairballs in the system felt so good that Su Tang couldn't help but play with them. Enjoy the system too.

The children and ghosts in the town were very unhappy when they saw it.

Especially the little sister who had vowed to marry the Ghost King and Su Tang, when she saw it, she immediately stretched out her little head in the direction of Su Tang and said, "I want to touch my head too!"

Su Tang was stunned and laughed a little.

The little sister saw that he was ignoring her and thought he refused. Her little mouth was so pouty that it could hang a bottle of oil. She was very aggrieved. Then... she threw herself on the ground and rolled around, shouting like a three-year-old child: "I want it!" I want it! I want it!"

The other children were stunned for a moment when they saw her like this, but they also imitated her, lying on the ground and rolling around, all of them vying to touch their heads.

When the players passed by and saw this scene, they thought it was some kind of horrific demonic ritual and ran away in fear.

Su Tang didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so he bent down to pull them up and pat their heads one by one.

Just when the children and ghosts thought that their cheating plan had succeeded and smiled a little, the Ghost King arrived, dragged Su Tang over, and gave the ghost children a cold look. In an instant, the little kids all got up knowingly, did not dare to make trouble, and looked at the Ghost King with sullen faces.

Xie Yu glanced at the black fur ball in Su Tang's hand again, snatched it, held it in his hand, randomly assigned it a task to scare players, then threw it to a skeleton and ordered him to take the system far away .

Su Tang was led away by the hand, but he still kept looking back at the system. The system also sat on the skeleton's shoulders and looked at him, giving him a "affectionate look".

Xie Yu was even more dissatisfied. He stretched out his hand and pulled his face away to let him look at him.

"Tangtang, don't you think you've been stuck with that fur ball lately?"