158

Chapter 158 Orc Tribe (5)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
That moment.

Gu Ang's heart palpitated. His heart seemed to be suddenly overloaded and beating extremely fast, as if it would pop out of his chest in the next second.

Because of what happened last time, he has always been concerned in his heart, thinking that Su Tang might not like him like this. But this time, Su Tang took the initiative to come over and lay on his back, making the disappointment in his heart disappear instantly.

Gu Ang was stunned for a moment, and then slowly stood up.

Su Tang sat on the back of the lion, and Gu Ang ran all the way towards the tribe.

At the same time, Gu Ang was also worried about the person on his back. He was a little worried that if the speed was too fast, Su Tang would lose his grip and the wind would hurt his face.

In fact, he didn't need to think so much. Su Tang lay on his back, with his long mane next to his face, like a blanket, blocking most of the wind. Moreover, Su Tang was now focused on the fresh excitement of riding a lion for the first time. He forgot about everything. His eyes were bright and he was obviously in a good mood.

This is a lion, a lion, a lion!

Su Tang can be considered a rather nervous person sometimes. Although he was scared before by a big lion in front of him, now that he was sure that it was Gu Ang and would not hurt him, he naturally got close to him. The lion's ferocious appearance didn't seem to scare him anymore.

Su Tang thought about the hunting just now and knew that Gu Ang must have been frightened, so she hugged his neck, rubbed it coquettishly, and whispered: "Gu Ang, thank you for making you worry. I know you care about me very much." good."

When he spoke, his breath gently fell on Gu Ang's ears, making Gu Ang's ears itch and his whole body stiffened. His front paws missed a step and he almost staggered to the ground. Fortunately, He reacted quickly and stabilized his body in time.

But Su Tang still felt something was wrong and asked nervously: "What's wrong?"

Subconsciously, he thought Gu Ang was injured.

But in fact, Gu Ang's face hidden under his mane turned a very light red color. If you don't observe carefully, you can't tell it at all. It's just that his breathing is heavier.

Gu Ang shook his head and continued running forward pretending to be calm.

Su Tang had no idea that he had accidentally aroused a certain virgin man to death. Since he was not sure, he had no choice but to reach out and touch Gu Ang's mane and back, hoping to soothe his mood.

As a result, Gu Ang's whole body became stiffer, like a running stone statue.

Finally returned to the tribe.

Gu Ang ran to his house and lay down on the ground. When Su Tang came down, he immediately returned to his human form. Fortunately, his skin color is a darker wheat color, otherwise it might not be possible to cover it up.

Gu Ang has always been straightforward, rude, and willful, and it is rare to feel at such a loss.

It was as if a raging flame had been ignited in my heart, burning through every cell, boiling and boiling, even spreading to the limbs and bones.

The more this happens, the more ferocious his expression becomes, his thick eyebrows are furrowed, his eyes are dark and deep, and the muscles all over his body are visibly bulging, with a terrifying look, as if he will kill someone if he is unhappy.