134

Chapter 134 Campus ABO (12)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
After sleeping and waking up, it was Monday morning and classes were about to start again.

Su Tang was no longer satisfied with only six hours of sleep on the weekend bed. He felt that he had fallen in love with the quilt and couldn't bear to leave it for even a second. Without it, he would die, really.

The noisy wake-up bell rang. As soon as Su Tang turned over, he buried his head in the quilt, covered his ears, and then lost hearing.

He curled up into a ball and continued to sleep soundly, as if he was going to sleep until the end of the world.

Lu Lin went to pull his quilt, and Su Tang seemed to have grown on it. He hugged the quilt and was dragged over by Lu Lin, as if he had jumped into Lu Lin's arms.

Seeing how he was refusing to get up with his eyes closed, Lu Lin couldn't help but laugh. She patted him gently and said, "You're going to be late."

Su Tang still refused to open his eyes and said in a daze: "If you are late, you will be late. I want to sleep."

Lu Lin asked again: "Really? No more classes?"

Su Tang had a struggling look on his face. After a few seconds, he suddenly opened his eyes and said with the momentum of a strong man breaking his wrist: "Up!"

After saying that, he jumped out of bed, ran to the balcony with his slippers on, washed up quickly, and ran back in a hurry, rushed to the bed to put on his shoes, and almost slipped because he ran too fast, but he still fell. Rin reached out to help him in time to prevent him from falling.

Su Tang breathed a sigh of relief, "It's so dangerous."

Lu Lin frowned and said, "Don't be in a hurry, it's okay to be late."

Su Tang stuffed her feet into her sneakers and tied the shoelaces as she said, "It doesn't matter. Of course I can't be late. And it doesn't matter if I'm late. You are the monitor. It would be bad if the teacher tells you."

What he cared about more was not to make Lu Lin late.

Lu Lin listened, his eyes softened.

Su Tang stood up, stepped on the floor, washed his hands again, and set off with Lu Lin.

Because they were too lazy to take a detour to the canteen, they went to the canteen to buy glutinous rice chicken and took it to the classroom to eat.

But when they went upstairs to the classroom and walked to their seats, they found that the tables for both of them were piled with all kinds of food, enough to eat a rich breakfast, as well as various imported snacks, which looked very... Looks delicious.

Su Tang and Lu Lin looked at each other and saw doubts in each other's eyes.

"How is this going?"

"I don't know either."

Then, Duan Xiuze came over, looked at them intently, and thanked them very sincerely and seriously, saying: "Thank you for your help on Saturday. Without you, I would definitely be in trouble. These are my I don't know what to give you as a thank you gift, until we graduate, I'll cover all your food."

Su Tang was stunned for a moment, and suddenly felt the domineering aura of the world's leading man. This fish pond has been contracted by you!

I couldn't help laughing immediately.

Lu Lin frowned and said coldly: "No need."

He hasn't even given Su Tang breakfast every day. Who is Duan Xiuze, giving Su Tang food?