95 - 96

Chapter 95 Demon King (2)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
If a sledgehammer weighing several hundred kilograms is swung at once, the impact of the impact cannot be small. It is natural for people to be thrown away.

But no one could have imagined that Su Tang could do this.

Because he is a useless person who studies hard but has made no progress. This image has long been deeply rooted in people's hearts, and no one thinks that he can pull off any tricks. When he competed with Su Lingqiu, everyone felt that he would definitely lose and waited to see his joke.

result?

Su Lingqiu was hammered away!

The warriors present were all shocked and in disbelief. How could such a scumbag be possible...!

Not only them, Su Lingqiu also couldn't accept it at all. He was full of confidence and said that he would let his junior brother strike first, but then he was severely knocked down. The pain on his body was secondary, but the most important thing was that he lost his face and his face was burning. . He has lived a smooth life until now, and for the first time he tasted frustration.

Su Lingqiu lay on the ground in a panic, frowning in pain.

Injuries and fractures are common in martial arts competitions, but Su Lingqiu has always been one of the strongest among the younger generation in the family. It has been a long time since he suffered a serious injury, so he was stunned for a moment and could not stand up.

If it had been anyone else, the elders might not have cared so much, but everyone loved Su Lingqiu and hurriedly stepped forward to check on his injury. Some people even whispered that Su Tang was too heavy-handed, and it was obviously just a small competition.

After seeing Su Lingqiu's condition, the elder found that it was not too serious, so he turned to look at the child on the stage who was easily carrying two drums, urns, and golden hammers, and his eyes changed completely.

When Su Tang didn't show any force, the elders didn't notice it yet, but the hammer was thrown out and the momentum was so strong that they couldn't believe that this was just a ten-year-old child.

The elder was surprised and said: "You are already a ninth-level warrior?!"

In the past, they always talked about how talented and powerful Su Lingqiu was, and praised him very much. This was also because Su Lingqiu made faster progress in martial arts than anyone else. At only eleven years old, he had already become a ninth-level warrior, which was very rare.

But now, Su Tang has been promoted several levels in a row, reaching the ninth level, and the vague fierce aura seems to be not far away from the martial arts master.

Elders naturally like hard-working and outstanding children. In the past, Su Tang was too weak, and he was angry when he saw it. But now he suddenly found that Su Tang had become so outstanding, and there was another powerful young warrior in the family. Of course he was happy, and he was not stingy. He praised: "It's very good. Practicing hard will still yield results. Look, Su Tang is already at level nine now. Those of you who are only at level four or five, why don't you work hard?!"

All the children were in awe of their elders and nodded quickly.

Su Lingqiu has always been the center of the crowd, and he has always been praised by the elders. The elders always say that you should look at Lingqiu and learn from him. He is half as good as him.

When Su Lingqiu was praised like this, he was always very humble and said that he didn't work hard enough. But now, after his elders praised Su Tang like this after he was beaten away by Su Tang, he felt very uncomfortable, as if he had been betrayed and abandoned. There was a bit of grievance and dissatisfaction.