55 - 56

Chapter 55 Little Kitten (12)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
When he saw Qiao Yuxuan's anxious look, a handsome and resolute man came over, held her shoulders and said, "What's wrong? Xiaoyu, are you looking for someone?"

Of course, it was impossible for Qiao Yuxuan to tell that. She just smiled and said, "No, I just remembered that there seemed to be a shopping mall here, but I didn't expect there wasn't one. Maybe I remembered it wrong."

The short-haired woman was obviously dissatisfied with Qiao Yuxuan, and said angrily: "Actually, I'm also quite surprised. We obviously have a map, why do we have to go all the way because of an uncertain memory of Sister Qiao? What if we encounter a zombie and we get injured? What if we even lose a team member?"

Of course, Qiao Yuxuan heard her hostility and immediately responded rudely, "You don't have to come if you don't want to come. No one is forcing you."

The short-haired woman smiled and said, "But the team needs me."

She has very good fire abilities and is a great combat power in the team, making great contributions every time.

Generally speaking, in the apocalypse, no one would want to be hostile to someone with space powers. Such people are very suitable for collecting supplies. However, the short-haired woman hates Qiao Yuxuan very much, and she hates him from head to toe, and she doesn't like him anywhere.

Originally, in college, she and senior brother Gu Haotian were a recognized academic couple. Although their relationship had not been confirmed yet, they often went out to watch movies and eat together. They only needed the last sentence to confess their love, but at this moment Qiao Yuxuan appeared, She looked like she had known her senior brother for a long time, holding hands and cooing, not treating herself as an outsider at all, even though senior brother clearly said that he did not know Qiao Yuxuan.

Later, the senior brother and Qiao Yuxuan got closer and closer, and there were many secrets. On the way to escape from the apocalypse, the senior brother continued to protect Qiao Yuxuan. Slowly, she understood that her senior brother had been taken away by that woman, and the most important thing was to survive, so she looked back and no longer cared about her senior brother. But even so, she still hated Qiao Yuxuan.

Qiao Yuxuan has space powers, and all the supplies are stored with her. Every time she goes out to collect things, Qiao Yuxuan has to walk a quarter of it, but why? ! Qiao Yuxuan has always been protected by the team. She doesn't have to do anything, so she gets so much for nothing? Yes, the space belongs to Qiao Yuxuan, and some of it must be divided, but the lion is so open-minded, those are the things that their team members risked their lives in exchange for!

And it is clear that in the last days, Qiao Yuxuan still dresses up every day, wasting a lot of water resources. It is a problem for others to even drink water, and she still has to take a bath. Everyone else was in a state of disgrace because they were all bloody and stinky from killing zombies, but she despised the zombies for being disgusting and ugly, so she never took action and just stood there, like a pure and clean white lotus.

Qiao Yuxuan is also very good at pleasing people, but she has choices. She is always sweet to Gu Haotian, and she is also very good at talking to powerful people with powers other than Gu Haotian. Too lazy to say more words. Qiao Yuxuan thinks very highly of herself, and always looks at them with vague disdain and pity, as if she is the most sober and intelligent person in the world, but they are not living people and do not need any respect.

The short-haired girl hated Qiao Yuxuan to death. She had argued with her senior brother about these things, but what did the senior brother say?

Xiaoyu is an orphan, and it is very pitiful to have no parents. I hope my junior sister can understand me. My senior brother apologizes to you on Xiaoyu's behalf. I really can't share some of my senior brother's supplies with you, can you?