185

Chapter 185: The Last · Blood Tribe (7)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
When Su Tang heard this question, his scalp suddenly numbed and his ears hurt slightly, which made him shrink back.

Isn't this... giving a proposition?

Su Tang felt the burning eyes falling on him, as if they were real. Then, seeing that he didn't answer, Raisman bit his ear again as if urging him, and put his arm around his waist, making it impossible for him to escape.

Su Tang could only whisper: "...Can't everyone like it?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Su Tang was a little shocked. What kind of speech was made by a scumbag!

Sure enough, the next second, the air pressure around him dropped sharply, and it was freezing, as if he was suddenly enveloped by a gust of cold wind.

Raisman said coldly: "No, you can only choose one."

Su Tang: "..."

I feel that no matter which one I choose, it will be a miserable outcome.

Su Tang's whole body tensed up and he swallowed. His desire to survive surged. Of course, he didn't dare to choose just one, otherwise he would not be able to get out of bed for several days. He tilted his head, found Raisman's position according to his feeling, and said in a low voice to his face: "Then I choose you."

The air became quiet.

Raisman did not respond.

Su Tang added in a low voice: "This is also a world. You didn't say you couldn't choose."

The cold air around me has obviously gradually warmed up, and it has become much more normal. The breathing next to my ears is very light, and the hand on the back of my neck is slowly rubbing.

A smiling voice said: "Of course you can choose."

Su Tang suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, feeling as if he had escaped a disaster, and wanted to laugh.

But when a kiss fell on the corner of his lips, he couldn't help but laugh. He quickly ducked back, only to be hugged by a pair of strong arms around his waist. Su Tang quickly glanced at the surrounding vampire students and signaled to Raisman that there were many people here.

Although others couldn't see it, Su Tang still felt very ashamed. Raisman had to stop reluctantly, unable to express his pleasure at Su Tang's answer just now.

When she found that Raisman let go obediently and just held his hand gently, Su Tang breathed a sigh of relief and returned to a calm look, quietly waiting for the teacher to announce the start of the exam.

But if someone observes him carefully at this time, they will find that the tips of his ears are obviously red, which is not normal.

Not long after, two teachers came over and asked the students to line up and walk into the forest in order.

Their examination venue was a remote forest, because this test was to test the abilities of the newly born vampires. Of course, abilities with strong attack power would damage the venue, so they chose a place where they would not attract anyone's attention and try to do as much damage as possible. drop to lowest.

Checkpoints are set up in the examination room, and only students who pass all the tests are considered to have passed the test. In the woods, the students even had to fight against the teacher, but of course, the teacher restrained most of his abilities and just tested the students.

Before entering the examination room, the students did not know what the test content was, but it was definitely aimed at their abilities.

Su Tang was in the middle of the queue, with students entering in batches every few minutes. There were fewer and fewer people in front of him, and it wouldn't be long before they were almost there.