13 - 14

Chapter 13 Paper Man (12)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Luo Yuan was on a business trip for only two days. After handling the matter, he returned to the company.

Su Tang didn't know what his situation was, but he observed himself in various ways. He touched his chest, there was a heartbeat, his body temperature was normal and not freezing, and he touched the little tiger teeth, but they were not as sharp as the vampires in the movie, so...he Maybe still a human being?

After calming down a little, Su Tang quickly accepted the reality. Things were already like this, and there was no point in breaking down. He could only take it one step at a time.

Seeing Luo Yuan so worried about him, Su Tang felt even more guilty. I may not be human, but I'm still hungry for your blood! You should stay away from me, let alone care about me!

Su Tang told Luo Yuan that he was fine, but he was still worried and often went online to check on his status. Su Tang was even more embarrassed and wanted to give Luo Yuan something in return, but he was a paper person and had too many restrictions. Even if he wanted to give something, he couldn't really give it to Luo Yuan.

After thinking for a long time, Su Tang finally thought of a gift.

When Luo Yuan came online again, Su Tang smiled and gave Luo Yuan a painting, which he drew by himself, a Q version of Luo Yuan. Although his painting level is not very high, he is more attentive. He painted Luo Yuan cute and charming, and wrote next to it - the best master in the world.

When Luo Yuan received it, he was stunned and felt warm in his heart. He didn't expect to be moved by a paper figure. He smiled and thanked me, but at the same time he was a little confused, "How do you know I look like this?"

Q-version character drawings cannot depict a person's actual appearance, but they can be expressed through some characteristics, such as hairstyle, eyes, and clothing.

Su Tang suddenly felt guilty, of course it was because he had met Luo Yuan!

He smiled dryly and scratched his hair, "This is the you I imagined. Does it look like you?"

Luo Yuan nodded, "It's quite similar."

He poked at his phone screen and saved the picture. Seeing that he was the only one in the picture, he pursed his lips and said, "Why aren't you here?"

Su Tang was stunned for a moment, and it took him a while to understand what he meant about why he was not painted on the painting. Su Tang said, "Because I drew it specially for you. Do you want me to draw another one of myself?"

Even though Su Tang was quite confident in her appearance, she felt a little embarrassed now.

Luo Yuan nodded without hesitation and said, "If you don't draw another one, just add it on top of this one."

Su Tang complied with his request and drew himself next to it.

Luo Yuan looked at the freshly baked finished product and was very satisfied. He was in a good mood and saved it to his mobile phone, computer, mobile hard drive, and uploaded it to the cloud space. His movements were crisp and clear, as if he were treating an important document.

After doing this, Luo Yuan pressed the interaction button again, his eyes swept over the conversation, and landed on the two people holding hands, hugging, and kissing behind him. Now Su Tang's favorability level has reached several hundred, and he has already unlocked the two gray ones at the back. Function, but Luo Yuan has never used it.

When he first discovered this interactive option, Luo Yuan didn't care and swore that he would not hug or kiss a paper person. But at this moment, Luo Yuan obviously completely forgot about his previous thoughts and stared at the option. Unblinking.