63 - 64

Chapter 63 Ghost King (3)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
When Su Tang punched him, his mind went blank and he almost didn't think of anything. He was trembling with fear, his legs were weak, and he looked very scared.

He closed his eyes and punched, almost shrinking himself into a little shrimp. He looked really pitiful and weak.

He looked like he was scaring me to death.

But it was such a "weak girl" who could forcefully knock off someone's skull with just one punch!

Yang Dongshen Wenbin and the newcomers were all stunned.

Some people even complained in their hearts, why did you scare me to death? You scared me to death. Where did the strange lolita come from? You can cast down ghosts through physics. Damn, you are even more ferocious than ghosts! Could you please be more consistent with your words and deeds? !

Yang Dong was originally encouraging Su Tang to be brave and try to attack the ghost no matter what. He originally thought that Su Tang might be too scared and wanted to protect him. But what happened...?

"Weak girls" either don't take action, but once they do, they will be gone.

He looked at the skull rolling away and fell into rare silence, with a very complicated and subtle expression.

However, Su Tang's pale face and slightly trembling shoulders could not be faked, he was really scared.

Yang Dongdu's words of comfort were on his lips, but he changed them to - "It's okay, you have beaten the skeleton away."

Su Tang trembled and barely opened his eyes. Sure enough, he saw the skeleton standing next to him running farther and farther away from his skeletal head.

Looking at the clumsy and stiff back, Su Tang was scared and unexpectedly felt a little sorry.

I accidentally knocked your head off. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it, I was just scared and couldn't control it.

Su Tang relaxed a little.

Yang Dong recovered from the shock, looked at Su Tang's red eyes, and said dryly: "Su Tang, you seem to be a bit strong..."

The other newcomers couldn't help but roar in their hearts - Is this a little big? !

Although the contrast between Su Tang's cry and his skull being smashed was too great and shocking, in real terms, it is a good thing and proves that he has a certain ability to protect himself. After all, Yang Dong was a person who had more experience. After being shocked, he quickly stabilized his mentality and became a little relieved. Like an older brother, he said that Su Tang was good like this.

Shen Wenbin also put his defeated expression back, and in his heart he was dissatisfied with Su Tang. He also looked at Su Tang in a different light. He even joked: "King Kong Barbie, you have to be careful who becomes your boyfriend in the future. I messed with you, but I can't even save my skull."

Yang Dong immediately glared at him.

Shen Wenbin shrugged and restrained his perverse smile slightly.

Su Tang was dissatisfied and retorted, "I won't hit him on the head!"

After thinking for a while, he added, "If he doesn't scare me."

Yang Dong was a little surprised. He didn't expect that Su Tang already had a boyfriend, because he seemed to be a standard good girl who only loved studying. Yang Dong was stunned for a moment, then said with a smile: "Then work harder and get the door key, and you can go back to the real world to see your boyfriend."