29. Tyrant (1) - 30

Chapter 29 Tyrant (1)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The palace servant lowered his head and asked respectfully if the young master needed anything.

Su Tang shook his head decisively and said, "You all go out, I will stay alone."

The palace people obeyed the order and retreated, staying outside.

According to those in the palace, the tyrant will not come back for another hour, and he must be ready to sleep here at all times.

Su Tang was bored, so he went to the system to chat with him and said, "Tong Tong, it's so boring. Let's watch a drama together."

The system has always been very pampering to its host, and without saying a word, he started playing his favorite comedy comedy for Su Tang. It was also a holographic projection. The sense of reality that was right before your eyes was very refreshing. I watched three episodes in one go and almost stopped laughing. After playing it, the only shortcoming is probably that there is no barrage to discuss the source of happiness with the netizens. However, all the occasional to-the-point complaints are also very good.

They were all hiding under the covers and were so engrossed in watching that they almost didn't even notice that the tyrant was coming. The system was so inhumane that even if they were multitasking, they could quickly turn off the projection and alert the host that the tyrant was coming.

Su Tang was getting up, his vision was empty, and he was a little disappointed, and then he noticed the footsteps approaching.

After a busy day, Xiao Chengyan returned to the dormitory, only to find that the quilt on his bed was bulging, and there was obviously an extra person.

He thought of something, his face suddenly turned cold, his eyes were gloomy, his heart was filled with irritation and disgust, and he wanted to kill someone again. He was about to give an order to drag the person out and chop him down, but at this moment, the person hiding under the quilt seemed to hear the noise and raised his head and looked towards him.

Both of them were startled.

Xiao Chengyan was surprised. He didn't expect that the person who was sent over was so good-looking, with skin as white as jade, black hair and red lips, like a snow demon.

Su Tang was also stunned. When he read the plot, he originally thought he was a tyrant, so he thought he would be a very ferocious and terrifying image. But in reality, he turned out to be a young man with an outstanding appearance. He was dressed in a luxurious brocade robe, with black hair like clouds and sword-like eyebrows. Eyes, facial features are so perfect that there is no flaw, only the skin is a little sickly white, the bottom of the eyes is light blue, and the complexion is not healthy, probably because of the head disease.

But what worries Su Tang most is that the tyrant's appearance is too similar to Luo Yuan from the previous world. At first glance, he looks like Luo Yuan with long hair.

Su Tang couldn't help but ask in his mind, "Tongji, are the villains in every world the same person?"

However, the system is mysterious and does not answer directly, "The relationship between the host and the villain is unusual, you know it best."

In fact, before Su Tang asked, he had already made up his mind, not only about his appearance, but also an indescribable feeling. He felt that the tyrant in front of him was Luo Yuan.

Xiao Chengyan stared at the person on the bed with a heavy gaze. The other person looked at him blankly, his eyes were clear and clean, without the slightest fear. Because he was absent-minded, the hands on his chest unconsciously relaxed, and the brocade quilt slipped down. , revealing the body wearing only tulle clothes, hazy and infinite scenery.