119

Chapter 119 Mermaid (10)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Because Su Tang noticed that Dylan seemed to be planning something secretly, and worried that he might also poison Lily, he paid more attention to the maid named Luna.

Dylan suddenly called people away. Su Tang's first thought was naturally that Dylan wanted to bribe the maid and attack Lily through the maid. I just don't know if the maid agreed.

In the next few days, Su Tang not only sent people to keep an eye on her, but also went to have tea with Lily and chat for a while. However, because Lily was weak and he had no evidence, he didn't say it rashly, he was just looking at the situation.

Then, Su Tang discovered something was wrong.

When Su Tang came over, he chatted with Lily for a few words first, then his eyes fell on the maid beside him, and asked curiously: "Are you injured?"

The maid subconsciously touched the corner of her eye, where there was a faint red mark, like a plaster. She nodded respectfully and replied: "Your Highness, I accidentally hit it myself."

Su Tang asked again: "Have you seen a doctor?"

The maid shook her head, "It's just a minor injury. It'll be fine after applying some medicine in two days. Thank you for your concern, Your Highness."

Because Lily couldn't see, she didn't even know that Luna had applied the medicine. When she heard this, she frowned slightly and couldn't help but reached out and held the maid's hand, and asked worriedly: "Luna, are you really okay?"

The maid held Lily's hand back, smiled slightly and said, "It's okay, don't worry, princess."

Su Tang sat aside and observed the maid's expression calmly. She couldn't see any bad intentions at all, but she didn't know whether it was pretending or genuine.

Su Tang planned to ask someone to get some of the medicine applied by the maid to take a look. After sitting there for a while, he said goodbye to Lily and went to work.

Lily said to the maid with concern: "Luna, your eyes are very important. You can't do it casually. I'll ask the doctor to take a look at it. If there is something wrong with your eyes, it will be very uncomfortable if you can't see anything."

Lily is the one who knows this kind of pain best. She has been almost blind since she was a child. It would be okay if I never had it. I have seen the colorful world, but losing it is the most painful and despairing thing.

The maid nodded in agreement and looked at the princess with complicated eyes, showing both love and sadness.

She has grown up with Princess Lily since she was a child. She is a few years older than the princess. It can be said that she cares for the princess as her own sister. She has always cared about the princess's physical condition and even wanted to take her place when she saw the princess in pain. Bear this pain.

She just thought, if the princess is so good, why does God have to give her so many hardships?

A few days ago, Prince Dylan called her over and told her that he had found a way to let the princess see things, but she needed to agree to help.

Luna was pleasantly surprised and quickly said that she was willing to help, but when she learned that it was an eye-for-eye exchange and she had to donate her eyes, she fell silent.

Prince Dylan promised that if she didn't mind, he could marry her. Although he couldn't make her a princess, he could guarantee that she would be rich and worry-free for the rest of her life. In other words, if she didn't want to marry, he would buy her a house in the city and make arrangements. Multiple servants looked after her.