184

Chapter 184: The Last·The Blood Tribe (6)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
After Su Tang proposed the idea of ​​changing the layout of the castle, Raisman directly told the housekeeper to follow Su Tang's arrangements and let Su Tang do whatever he wanted.

For such a big castle, it takes a lot of time to change it bit by bit according to your inner thoughts. Moreover, Su Tang is not in a hurry and takes his time as he pleases. If he has any ideas, he will discuss them with Raisman. Although Raisman said that it was fine if he liked it, of course Su Tang couldn't really be that willful. The two of them lived together, so naturally they had to take into account the preferences of both parties.

Raisman is a pureblood and can bask in the sun, but he can't say he likes it. Su Tang is a homebody who loves to stay at home, and she doesn't actively want to bask in the sun. She does like the warm sun in winter.

Therefore, of course there must be sunlight in the room, but Su Tang will not make it too bright and make Raisman feel uncomfortable, so as to find a balance between the two.

When the butler Albert first received the prince's order, he was actually very confused.

The master's love for the destined person has reached such an extent that he just handed over the management of the entire castle? Let the sunshine in?

The housekeeper finally saw with his own eyes what it means to be in a coma.

But when the butler looked at the prince with some worry, Raisman stood beside Su Tang, even bowed slightly, kissed his fingertips, and then said: "He is my master."

housekeeper:"......???"

Albert's outlook on life was once again impacted and shattered into pieces, making it difficult to reorganize.

He even wondered if the prince wanted to take his job and fire him.

It took a while for Albert to finally regain some sense. No matter what, the prince said so. Su Tang is his master's master, and he can just obey and carry out any orders.

Therefore, whenever Su Tang said anything, he immediately followed it respectfully.

The whole castle slowly changed, and after a few months, it was almost completely different. At first glance, it looks like another castle. European palace style, retro luxury, elegant and noble color matching and layout, make people feel comfortable after seeing it.

Although Su Tang didn't think about the castle in the previous world, he was subconsciously affected and took out some things that he liked and got used to. It wasn't until a room was decorated that he noticed an indescribable sense of familiarity. .

Raisman also noticed it. Seeing Su Tang standing there, looking a little funny, he put him in his arms, touched his hair, and said, "This looks pretty good."

He wasn't coaxing Su Tang, but he really felt that way.

Su Tang also liked it, so he continued without making any changes.

When it came time to plant the flower garden, Su Tang wanted to plant some flowers with brighter colors to avoid seeing the crimson roses that looked like they were stained red by blood at night, and couldn't help but think of some horror movie scenes. The castle is located in a remote location. It is like an isolated island. It is surrounded by rolling mountains and there is no human habitation. At night, there are a few dark crows standing on the branches, with a cold light in their eyes, which is very penetrating.

However, this time, Raisman didn't act so indifferent. He heard Su Tang saying that he wanted to change into some lively colors, such as yellow, orange...