41 - 42

Chapter 41 Tyrant (13)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
A year has passed, and the little wolf cub has grown very quickly. From a small ball, it has become very strong. After losing its cuteness, its amber eyes have become fierce and terrifying. It is very powerful. It lies on the ground and stares. When you are in person, you can feel the cold air rushing from your back, for fear that it will pounce on you and bite you into pieces.

Because the wolf cub grew up and became heavier, Xiao Chengyan didn't like him and wanted to grab him by the neck, lift him up and throw him out, but he couldn't do it. This is a pity.

But the little wolf cub is not easy to please. When it grows up, its body becomes like a large dog. It still has the appearance of a petite and cute cub. However, it has no self-awareness. It is used to acting coquettishly towards Su Tang and always wants to seduce Su Tang. In Tang's arms, he was being held and rubbed as before, and rolled on Su Tang's legs.

But it is too big and is no longer the baby it used to be.

So, the one-year-old wolf cub was very sad, turned his grief and anger into appetite, ate a lot of meat, and then became stronger and bigger. This is such a sad thing.

Every time Xiao Chengyan drove the wolf cub out of the Chaoyang Palace, several palace servants had to come together to drag and coax the wolf cub out. The wolf cub turned to glare at them, bared its teeth and growled, which could scare away a bunch of palace servants in an instant. .

Xiao Chengyan thought that the palace people were too timid and useless, so he went on his own, threatening and forcing him. With a cold face, he told a one-year-old wolf cub various ways to cook wolf meat, but unfortunately, the wolf cub was not The man didn't understand a word, he ignored it with cold disdain, rolled his eyes at the verbose two-legged beast in front of him, and was too lazy to pay attention to this asshole.

In the end, the wolf cub didn't know whether he was intimidated by the true dragon's energy or felt that this man was too annoying. He raised his paw and slowly left the Chaoyang Palace and returned to his rich nest.

Su Tang was watching with great joy, and his smile never stopped. When Xiao Chengyan was dissatisfied and said that he wanted to throw the wolf cub out, Su Tang didn't believe it at all, and laughed at him and said: "Why is your Majesty so awkward and candid? You obviously like it very much. Every time you feed it, you feed it more than me." Be active, just because you're afraid it will be hungry."

Xiao Chengyan had no expression on his face. He really wanted to say that his beloved concubine had a big misunderstanding. He really didn't like this stupid wolf that was getting in the way at all. The reason he snatched the feeding was just because he hated it because he liked to put his front paws on his beloved concubine's knees to act coquettishly. The concubine is just stroking its hair to be intimate.

If he hadn't thrown away or killed the wolf, which would make his beloved concubine sad, he would have done so long ago.

Therefore, the tyrant Xiao Chengyan felt very unhappy. He wanted to kill the wolf every day, but failed, so he had to teach the wolf cubs various ways to cook wolf meat in his mind, taking turns to change the tricks, so that he could barely relieve his irritable mood.

Regarding Su Tang's words, Xiao Chengyan sneered and said nothing, leaving Ai Fei to speculate and misunderstand, which would do him no harm anyway.

Not only the people in Chaoyang Palace knew that Su Tang had raised a wolf cub, but Prince Xue also heard about it and wanted to see it.

At the Autumn Week a year ago, Prince Xue had a fight with Su Tang and complained to the emperor's uncle, but was rewarded with a slap in the face. After returning home, he was punished by his own mother. After being grounded for a period of time, the eldest princess Seeing that he was reluctantly sensible and couldn't help but act coquettishly, he regained his freedom to go out and play.