75 - 76. (End)

Chapter 75 Ghost King (15)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
It is no exaggeration to say that Su Tang was so frightened that he almost died on the spot.

No one would be able to remain calm when they suddenly see their body become transparent, let alone Su Tang who is particularly afraid of ghosts.

Su Tang found that he could see the road ahead through his arms, and his heart was even more broken.

how so? !

Am I dead?

Have I become... a ghost? !

Su Tang shuddered violently when he thought of this.

Damn it! ghost! It's a ghost! ! !

Su Tang squatted on the ground, shrinking into a pitiful little ball, not daring to look at himself.

Xie Yu also knelt down and hugged him gently, his arms full of comfort.

Su Tang shook violently, her raised eyes were wet, and she was about to cry. She threw herself into Xie Yu's arms in fear, and said in a heavy crying voice: "What should I do? I seem to have turned into a ghost... "

Xie Yu didn't expect him to be so scared, so he touched his back distressedly and said, "It's okay, there are all ghosts here."

...This is really no comfort at all.

Su Tang suddenly cried harder and trembled.

Xie Yu also realized that he had said the wrong thing, and a trace of confusion flashed in his eyes, and he didn't know what to do. But to say that he doesn't regret it later, he definitely doesn't regret it. If he had it to do over again, he would still make the same choice. If Su Tang was afraid, he could find a way to help, but he couldn't accept Su Tang leaving at all.

Su Tang couldn't understand why it suddenly became like this. He remembered the last time he saw his hands turning transparent at the market, and couldn't help but talk about it. He also speculated: "Maybe I didn't turn into a ghost at all." , but disappearing? Because I'm not from this world?"

As soon as Xie Yu heard the word disappear, his heart tightened suddenly, and he immediately turned cold and said, "You won't disappear, don't say such things."

Su Tang trembled and said: "But my body has become transparent. I will either turn into a ghost or disappear. But I am not dead yet, how could I suddenly turn into a ghost?"

Although Su Tang was trembling with fear, he was still thinking hard, so he felt even more strange about the situation.

Xie Yu felt inexplicably guilty after being seen. Although he didn't regret it, he was really afraid that Su Tang would be angry when he knew the truth and would be so angry that he would ignore him. So, he thought about it and said, "Maybe this world can only accommodate ghosts. If you stay, you will have to become a ghost. You are just an NPC. Tangtang doesn't need to be afraid."

Su Tang's eyes filled with tears and he couldn't control his voice and said hoarsely: "I don't want to, but I'm just afraid!!!"

Xie Yu reached out and took him into his arms, coaxing him softly like a child. Su Tang lay on his shoulder and subconsciously wanted to wrap his arms around Xie Yu's neck, but his hands were transparent and penetrated right through!

Su Tang suddenly whimpered, trembling more and more like an aggrieved cub.

"Woooooooooooo I don't want to be a ghost, I'd rather disappear..."

The terrifying contrast of being a ghost makes even disappearing seem amiable. Su Tang was immersed in fear and sadness. When he said the emotional words in the moment, he didn't know what he said.