112

Chapter 112 Mermaid (3)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang boarded the ship and used his pocket watch as a ticket.

The merchants and crew members had a lukewarm attitude towards him. They arranged a place for him to live, told him what to pay attention to during meal times, and so on, and then ignored him.

Su Tang was a little seasick and asked for some fruit vinegar while eating. After drinking it, she felt a little better. However, it was inevitable that people would whisper about why they were seasick and why they were running to the sea, so Su Tang pretended not to hear.

Su Tang stood on the deck, holding on to the railing and breathing fresh air. This is to avoid seasickness and to look at the sea at the same time.

He wondered where the sirens would be.

He is on the boat, and the boat is constantly sailing. In such a large ocean, Siren has dived into the bottom of the water. Can he still find his location later?

Although they had just separated, Su Tang already began to regret that they could not be together. They are of different races. One lives in the sea and the other lives on land. Only one of them can accommodate the other.

Siren is a mermaid and cannot live without water. Su Tang cannot breathe in water. After thinking about it all, Su Tang has a plan. After he solves everything, he will get a boat of his own. He stayed at the sea every day, and jumped into the sea when he wanted to see the sirens. Moreover, the Siren is a sea monster, so he doesn't have to worry about anything happening at sea. The ocean is the Siren's territory.

Su Tang either stayed in the cabin or stood on the deck watching the sea every day. He was very quiet and had a low sense of presence. Others looked at him and softened his attitude. After all, no one wanted a troublemaker to come up.

However, others were also quite puzzled that he always looked at the sea.

When taking a boat for the first time, the sailors were excited. They held on to the railings and thought the sea was very beautiful. However, staying at sea for several months would drive them crazy. No matter how beautiful the scenery is, looking at it every day will only make people feel bored and even make them sick.

Therefore, when they saw Su Tang standing by the railing every day, holding his hands and looking at the sea, they actually felt very strange in their hearts. It looked like the same thing, so what was there to see? Could it be that he is a noble and has never seen the sea before and finds it new? But we have all experienced storms and shipwrecks, won't we be scared when we see the sea?

The crew member glanced at Su Tang, thinking about the freak in his mind, and then continued to do his own thing.

But none of them knew that what Su Tang was looking at was not the sea at all, but the mermaids in the sea.

During the day, the Siren usually does not appear because he does not want to be seen by humans. Late at night, when almost everyone is asleep, Siren will emerge from the water. The hazy moonlight falls on him, as if covered with a mysterious veil, surrounded by the sparkling sea.

The sirens are like elves under the moon, so beautiful that they make people forget to breathe.

He looked from bottom to top at Su Tang, who was standing on the boat, with focused eyes. Only Su Tang was reflected in his sea-blue eyes, with an indescribable affection and paranoia.

When Su Tang saw him, she couldn't help but smile. Then she jumped lightly, stepped on the railing, and jumped down without hesitation. If unsuspecting others saw it, they would definitely think that Su Tang committed suicide by jumping into the sea.