152

Chapter 152 Black Magician (13)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Such a huge hammer, if hit at once, would certainly be quite destructive.

Damon was concentrating on dealing with Ian. During the confrontation, he truly realized how deep Ian's spiritual power was, which was enough to make him extremely jealous.

The death spell consumes mental energy and cannot be distracted.

Damon didn't take Su Tang seriously at all, thinking that his magic level was ordinary and not something to be afraid of.

But I never imagined that Su Tang would be so perverted and use physical attacks to deal with the magician.

Magicians have been concentrating on tapping their spiritual power since they were young, practicing spells and magic circles. Their physical fitness is naturally relatively average. There are very few magicians who can practice both magic and martial arts. How can ordinary magicians have the strong physique and agile reactions of swordsmen.

Su Tang struck quickly, and Damon couldn't dodge in time. He was hit squarely. The huge impact sound, it is no exaggeration to say that most of Damon's head was dented, his shoulders were deformed, and he fell straight down. Towards the ground.

Lying on the ground, motionless, like a corpse.

When he dealt with Gaylord in the forest before, Ian had seen Su Tang's strange strength, which was very amazing, but suddenly a giant hammer swung over and smashed everyone, which was unexpected and made him stunned.

Su Tang held a bloody giant hammer, his pupils narrowed, with anger and coldness still in his eyes. He glanced coldly at Damon on the ground, then looked at Ian and asked, "Are you okay? "

Ian was stunned for a moment, then shook his head.

Su Tang breathed a sigh of relief, put the giant hammer back and turned it back into a wand.

Ian knelt down and looked at Damon on the ground with a frown, as if something was wrong.

He stretched out his hand, and just when his fingertips were about to touch, strange black smoke suddenly appeared from Damon's body. The body seemed to be melting, first the head, then the hands, and the feet... turned into black mist bit by bit. Drift away and disappear. The floor was empty, even the blood stains had been wiped away, as if nothing had happened just now, and the dangerous confrontation was just a dream.

When Su Tang saw this scene, he immediately had a bad feeling, "Is this fake?"

Ian nodded, "He was very cautious and did not come to the door rashly. This is his puppet."

Su Tang frowned, "Then he knows everything we just said?"

It's equivalent to blowing yourself up and saying, we know you are the murderer.

Ian's expression remained unchanged, "Yeah. But it doesn't matter if he knows. Even if I don't tell him, he will come and kill me. He has a very strong intention to kill me."

Ian recited another spell, trying to find traces of Damon through the black fog, but unfortunately, it was of no use.

"The plan failed. He should have run away and is no longer in the academy. However, the puppet is not that simple. The injuries suffered by the puppet will come back to the caster. He must not be feeling well now."

Ian sneered.

When Su Tang heard this, he couldn't help but feel that his attack just now was too light, and he should have hit Damon a few more times, hitting him to death, and causing Damon to be injured as seriously as possible.