137

Chapter 137 Campus ABO (15)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Lu Lin couldn't refuse and grabbed his hand, wrapped it tightly, and dragged him away.

But instead of going back to class, I went to the corner above the stairs.

Their class is on the highest floor, with the rooftop above, and no one usually comes here. The last confessional kiss in the dark was all here.

Lu Lin was restless and his face was very gloomy, but he tried hard to suppress it, not wanting to scare Su Tang. However, the scene where Chen Yuanbai was about to touch Su Tang's head kept replaying clearly in his mind, and the fire in his heart skyrocketed again, almost going crazy.

Lu Lin pressed Su Tang against the wall, and a dark shadow suddenly enveloped her. He kissed her roughly, and the tip of his tongue swept across his lips and teeth, bringing with it a burst of heat and tingling. Compared to his usual gentleness and restraint, there was a bit more ferocity.

Su Tang's back hit the wall, which hurt a little, but the feeling on his lips immediately gave him no time to think too much. He was taken away for breath, his mind went blank, and all his attention was forced to focus on his lips. , unable to think about anything else.

Lu Lin's subconscious struggles were suppressed and firmly restrained.

When they finally separated, Su Tang had long since lost the strength to struggle. She could only lean against the wall, panting rapidly, like a fish out of water. Her face was red, and there was obvious moisture in her eyes. of.

Su Tang asked softly: "What's wrong with you?"

Lu Lin hugged him tightly, as if she was afraid that someone would take him away from her, pressed her forehead against his, and whispered: "I think that Beta just now had ill intentions towards you, and he wanted to touch your head. "

Su Tang was confused: "...is there any?"

Lu Lin nodded firmly and said in a deep voice: "Tangtang, please ignore him from now on, okay?"

Su Tang thought about the confusion in his heart and planned to explore the situation. Instead of nodding in agreement, Su Tang fell silent. This is also tantamount to rejection.

Lu Lin was very unhappy, with a dark red light in his eyes, like a mad dog about to go crazy.

Su Tang swallowed subconsciously, reached out and patted his head, coaxing him like a child: "I'm not familiar with him, he is Zhong Lan's sweetheart, I just said a few words."

As soon as Lu Lin was touched on the head, the violent pheromones all over his body subsided, but he was still not coaxed immediately. He was still worried about Chen Yuanbai's matter. If it wasn't for committing murder, I really doubted what he was going to do.

Su Tang added: "Don't worry, I basically don't know him and I won't have any contact with him. Don't be so insecure. You are the most important person to me. No one else can compare with you. You are really He is jealous and will be jealous of anything."

Lu Lin didn't mind being called jealous at all, as long as the person Su Tang cared about most was him.

He reached out and hugged Su Tang hard, resting his chin on Su Tang's shoulder until the bell rang and he had to go back to the classroom.

Su Tang patted his hand lightly to remind him that class was in session. Lu Lin reluctantly slowly let go of his hand, followed Su Tang closely like a little tail, and returned to class together.

The classmates returned to class one after another, and Chen Yuanbai naturally left and returned to his class.

When he walked into the classroom, Zhong Lan looked up at him again. Su Tang couldn't help but want to ask why she looked at him with such a strange look.