45 - 46

Chapter 45 Little Kitten (2)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Because the kitten he had just picked up was not accustomed to the new environment and was frightened, Bo Shang held the cat in his arms and carried it wherever he went.

But even if the kitten was not so uneasy, the panic he felt when he just discovered that the cat was missing would make him hold the cat tightly.

One person and one cat, there is a feeling of mutual dependence.

Bo Shang leaned against the kitchen wall, soaking in goat milk powder and waiting for it to cool down. Cats have sensitive tongues and cannot eat hot food.

He held the cat and stood silently with his eyes lowered. The empty villa was too quiet and seemed a bit gloomy and depressing.

It seems that the orange in my arms is the only bright color.

It is a soft little ball with a pink nose and pink ears. The fur on its back and head is light cream orange, as if it is wearing a cute little cloak. Its belly and paws are white. .

The little orange cat seemed to be very attached to him, rubbing it gently and coquettishly. The fluffy and soft fur tickled his hands, and there was an indescribable subtle feeling in his heart.

Bo Shang raised his hand, touched his head hesitantly, rubbed his ears, and whispered: "Don't run around, okay?"

Of course Su Tang heard it, but he was a kitten, how could he respond by speaking?

He rubbed Bo Shang's palm and made a little milky sound, "Meow~"

Bo Shang took it as he agreed.

Su Tang had finished drinking the goat milk that the system helped draw for a few hours. Now he was hungry again. He couldn't help but be tempted when he smelled the fragrance of milk. He stared at the pots of milk with his big eyes without blinking. Blinking, eager.

Bo Shang: "Want to drink it?"

Su Tang nodded vigorously in reflex.

Bo Shang just looked at him like that and said smoothly. Unexpectedly, the kitten nodded. Is it a coincidence, or is the cat really that smart?

Bo Shang walked over and touched the outer wall of the small basin. It was still hot and not suitable for cats to drink. But the kitten was so hungry and eager to drink, so he used some of his abilities. A cold blue light flashed across his fingertips. It was very faint and disappeared in the blink of an eye. You wouldn't notice it if you didn't stare carefully.

He consumed too much before escaping from the laboratory. Now his body is in a state of recovery and is recovering very slowly. It is best not to use it, but just letting the goat milk cool down a little will not have any impact.

The temperature of the goat's milk is controlled very precisely, just enough to drink.

Bo Shang took the milk basin to the dining table outside and took out his lunch box from the microwave. Since coming out of the laboratory, he has been eating simple lunch boxes that can be heated up in a few minutes.

Without any hesitation, he placed Su Tang on the table instead of the floor. One person and one cat start eating together.

Su Tang lowered his head and licked the goat's milk, enjoying it so much that he unconsciously wagged his tail.

Bo Shang also opened his lunch box. What he ate tonight was fish-flavored shredded pork rice bowl. It didn't look very good, but the juice was rich and fragrant. When two pieces of shredded pork were put in, the juice seeped into the rice. It looked good. Not a bad look.