154. Orc Tribe (1)

Chapter 154 Orc Tribe (1)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The resentful tone was about to overflow.

Su Tang was stunned when he heard this, and almost didn't react.

A bad wife? Goblin?

Who are you talking about? And what does the little skeleton look at every day?

When Su Tang came to his senses, his first reaction was to look back at Joshua, fearing that the jealousy would explode again. But surprisingly, although Joshua's face was a little cold, he didn't react too much. Su Tang was slightly surprised. He really didn't expect that, after all, he was so perverted in this world that he didn't seem to be so easy to talk to.

When Su Tang turned back, he saw the vaguely curious eyes of others, and he roughly understood what was going on.

No one here could understand what the little skeleton said. In their opinion, the little skeleton just moved its jawbones and made a clicking sound, without meaning anything.

This is similar to "I am groot". Among the people present, only Su Tang could understand.

Su Tang was a little helpless and whispered: "Little Skeleton, take a closer look. Don't he look very similar to the Ghost King? They are from the same person."

The little skeleton looked like "Do you think I'm a fool?" He obviously didn't believe it.

Joshua in each world will be a little different, but there are also similarities. If the entire form has changed, Su Tang can identify it by breath and familiarity, just like the black dragon in the past. The Joshua of this world looks somewhat similar to the Ghost King, but the Ghost King is a handsome man in ancient costume with long satin-colored hair, while Joshua has a Western appearance with black hair and green eyes, and his facial features are more three-dimensional and profound. At first glance, In the past, it was indeed very different.

The little skeleton didn't recognize it at all. In his eyes, Westerners all looked the same, so he was pretty good at recognizing skeletons.

Su Tang saw the little skeleton feeling aggrieved and sad for the Ghost King. He couldn't laugh or cry. He explained to him for a long time before he finally reluctantly believed it. However, he was still a little awkward facing the changed Ghost King.

Joshua saw Su Tang chatting with a skeleton for so long. He couldn't hold it in any longer. He walked forward in a few steps, hugged Su Tang into his arms, and drove the skeletons away with some rudeness. Let them go back to where they came from.

When the little skeleton heard this, he couldn't believe it. He stretched out his skeletal hands and trembled. The Ghost King really went too far. How could he... Wait, it seems that the Ghost King has such a character? It seems like they are indeed the same person.

Thinking of this, the little skeleton became happy again and showed an eerie smile to Joshua.

Joshua suspected this was a provocation, and his expression became even colder.

The faint green light in the little skeleton's eyes flashed even more intensely, and he waved his paws at Joshua obediently, and moved his jawbone to make a clicking sound, asking them to come to hell to play with him more often.

go to hell?

This sounds really scary.

At this time, a black magic circle appeared under Damon's body. A strange black mist floated out from the center of the circle, getting bigger and bigger. Then it appeared like a giant skeleton, with a pale skeleton and a sinister sight. , extremely penetrating.