33 - 34

Chapter 33 Tyrant (5)

     The next day.

     When Su Tang woke up, Xiao Chengyan had already left.

     He practiced horseback riding and archery for a few days as usual, and sometimes Xiao Chengyan would come over to teach him. Su Tang's body is not very strong, so he has to rest for two days after practicing for several days.

     On this day, Su Tang had breakfast under the service of the palace servants. He felt a little bored and wanted to go out for a walk. He had been here for more than a month, but he had not yet seen the legendary Imperial Garden.

     But it's a pity that Su Tang is not a person who appreciates flowers. After walking around, he went to the Hexagonal Pavilion by the lake to watch the fish.

     He lay lazily on the bench in the pavilion, soft and boneless, and accidentally became a fish again, as if he was of the same species as the koi carps swimming slowly in the water. However, I am a living fish, and he is a dead salted fish.

     At this time, a palace official approached him, bowed his head respectfully and asked, "Your Highness, would you like to feed the fish?"

     Su Tang was so comfortable that he almost fell asleep under the warm sunshine that was not exposed to the sun in the morning. Suddenly he heard someone talking to him. He was still dazed. It took him a few seconds to react, but he was still too lazy to move, so he started teasing her. Eyes and lips moved slightly, "Yes."

     The palace man accidentally glanced at Su Tang. His beautiful eyes were sparkling, his raven-black eyelashes were trembling slightly, and his lazy and hoarse voice was all too charming and easy to tease. The heartstrings of others.

     The palace maid blushed and quickly bowed her head and left to get him fish food.

     After a while, the palace maid came back and handed him fish food.

     When Su Tang took it, he realized that something was wrong. Besides the fish food, there was also a small note.

     Su Tang was startled and hid it quickly.

     Although he has not watched many palace dramas, passing a note like this is not as simple as being caught by the teacher and scolding him in modern class. He may be involved in some poisoning and abortion conspiracy at any time.

     Su Tang didn't even dare to look at it. Without hesitation, Su Tang threw the small rolled up paper into the lake together with the fish food. The carp that were swimming slowly just now, as soon as they found the food, they immediately came over, and there was a big ball. Bright red, like a flower blooming in the water.

     Su Tang watched one of the carp eat the small piece of paper, destroying the carcass, and then he breathed a sigh of relief.

     After dealing with the trouble that almost appeared, Su Tang collapsed and lay down again, becoming a happy salted fish.

     After seeing enough fish and basking in the sun, Su Tang thought about the little note on the way back. She was a little lucky that she reacted quickly, otherwise she might have gotten into trouble. But after taking a few steps and thinking more about it, Su Tang froze. .

     its not right! Why did he destroy the body and destroy all traces of it? !

     He hasn't done anything bad and has nothing to feel guilty about. Wouldn't destroying the note make it appear that he has something evil in his heart?

     What would happen if Xiao Chengyan knew this?

     He should have taken the note and told Xiao Chengyan the matter!