69 - 70

Chapter 69 Ghost King (9)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang lay in Xie Yu's arms, her body trembling slightly, her face buried in his neck, and her tears wet Xie Yu's neck.

When I beat up the ghost pretending to be Xie Yu, my anger diverted my attention and I forgot about my fear. However, when the blood-red skeleton suddenly came out, it was completely different. The fearful malice, wrapped in the thick smell of blood, killed an unknown number of people.

The ghost vines were full of black energy. When they were tied up, neither he nor Yang Dong could exert any strength, and their struggles were in vain. When the blood skeleton came over and saw the terrifying scarlet skeleton up close, Su Tang was already feeling hairy on his back. And that bloody skeleton still wanted to skin them to make clothes.

Just hearing those terrible words, Su Tang's scalp was numb and even his fingertips were icy.

Surrounded by fear, Su Tang was trembling with fear, and what he thought about most was Xie Yu. If he died, he would no longer be able to see Xie Yu. He had only been in this world for a few days, and he didn't want to die.

Fortunately, Xie Yu appeared in time.

The vines shattered and Su Tang fell into Xie Yu's arms, feeling relieved.

Xie Yu took care of the blood skeleton in one go, hugging Su Tang and coaxing him softly. Seeing how scared he looked, he felt heartbroken. He regretted it for a moment. It was too easy to let the skeleton disappear. He should have been tortured. That's good.

As the powder of the blood skull dispersed in the wind, a bronze key appeared out of thin air on the ground. It had a retro shape and complicated carvings, making it look very mysterious.

This is the "door" key for players to clear the level and leave here.

Blood Skeleton is the holder of the key this time. He will kill everyone who tries to get the key, kill people as he pleases, and peel off their skins to make clothes.

But at this moment, because he almost killed Su Tang, Xie Yu was furious and made him disappear.

The keys that so many people were desperately looking for just fell to the ground and disappeared in the weeds.

Xie Yu ignored him and only saw Su Tang, who was frightened and crying silently. He rubbed his back and smoothed his fur to comfort him, kissed his face and licked away the tears from the corners of his eyes.

Incredibly gentle and patient.

At least, Yang Dong on the side was shocked.

In fact, he has never been optimistic about the relationship between Su Tang and the Ghost King. He always felt that the Ghost King was too dangerous. Su Tang had strange powers beyond ordinary people, but what chance did he have of winning against the Ghost King who had strong Yin energy? Woolen cloth? It's just like fish on the chopping board, let him slaughter it.

Xie Yu is too powerful and is still a ghost king, but Su Tang is just a human being. In comparison, the gap between them is too big. Whether it is personality, strength, lifespan or other aspects, Su Tang will easily suffer.

Now, Xie Yu seems to like him very much and treats him well. But who knows what will happen in the future? Once Xie Yu gets angry, it's not as simple as what humans call violence. The power of the Ghost King is very terrifying, and Su Tang may be driven to pieces.

And Su Tang made up his mind to stay here so easily, giving up looking for the key and not going back to the real world. Yang Dong thinks this is really stupid.

Even so, Yang Dong looked at them with a very complicated mood. If he really wanted to elaborate, he was probably forced to eat dog food until he was full.