159

Chapter 159 Orc Tribe (6)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
When not hunting, Su Tang sometimes walked around the tribe and saw many orc children, because they were still young and could not control their form transformation well.

Sometimes, while playing together, the child laughs like a pig and shakes so hard that he falls backwards and turns into a little piglet. Of course, there are many other animals, sheep, rabbits, lynx, crocodiles, elephants, penguins and so on.

This is a very magical world. Orcs are both humans and beasts, and they are different animal species, but they can live harmoniously together in the same tribe.

In a group of children, the tiger cub boy may even have a crush on the cute bunny girl, breaking all kinds of barriers. Such a combination of different animals completely ignored the reproductive isolation that Su Tang knew, and the genetic inheritance was even more incredible. When one parent is a tiger and the other is a rabbit, the children born have many different possibilities.

Before the egg hatches, no one knows what the child's animal form will be.

Yes, all orcs in this world are born from eggs.

Su Tang looked at the formation of a family - his father was a honey badger, his mother was a fox, and his son was an alpaca.

He couldn't help but wonder if the people here had genes from various animals in their bodies, but only one was expressed as a dominant gene, while the others were passed on to the next generation as recessive genes.

At first, he felt a little awkward looking at the rich animal world in front of him, but after seeing more, he gradually got used to it, and he could also care for several animal babies at the same time, such as a little penguin in his left hand and a little sheep in his right hand. A bunch of little cubs gathered around.

Orc children don't go out to hunt as often as adults. They stay in the tribe and are protected. They have hunting lessons every day, and the rest of the time they can play and roll around happily. After Su Tang arrived, he also taught them small games such as turning rope, eating stones, and darts.

The children's affection came quickly, because Su Tang was very good at playing, and they immediately liked this big brother. They often pulled Su Tang's legs to hug him.

But when a dark shadow shrouded the crowd and the tall and muscular man appeared behind Su Tang, the group of noisy children instantly became as quiet as chickens and as well-behaved as little quails. He held his hands uneasily and huddled up.

It seemed like I had seen some terrible demon king.

Su Tang looked back and saw that Gu Ang was indeed here.

Because Gu Ang has a masculine appearance and is too tall and strong, when he is not smiling, he looks very fierce. He can scare children away when he appears, and the timid ones will even run away crying.

Gu Ang had already adapted to the effect of his appearance, and did not look at the children, because those little guys would be more scared if he looked at them twice.

But in fact, if those children looked carefully, they would find that when Gu Ang looked at Su Tang, his eyes were incredibly soft, even gentler than when their parents looked at each other.

At this time, Gu Ang would also ask in a low voice: "Go home?"

Su Tang nodded, and he hugged her.

Su Tang has the attribute of salted fish. He will never stand if he can sit, and he will never sit if he can lie down. He is too lazy.

Every time Gu Ang came to pick him up, he would turn into an animal form and let Gu Ang carry him back. As for why he had to change, it was because he felt ashamed to be held by Gu Ang like a child as a human being, but it didn't matter if he turned into an animal.