145

Chapter 145 Black Magician (6)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Silla looked at them blankly, with a great mood.

Ian didn't pay attention to her gaze at all. He focused all his attention on Su Tang. When he heard the words calling him a liar, his expression suddenly changed and he asked, "Am I a liar? How did I lie to you?" ?"

Su Tang glared at him and sneered: "You think about it yourself!"

He looked so calm. If he hadn't discovered it accidentally, he would have been deceived.

Ian frowned, his eyes fixed on Su Tang's hand holding Daniel, which was so hot that it seemed like he was about to poke a hole in it. He said coldly: "Let go."

How could Su Tang listen to him? He still held on tightly, worried that one hand was not enough, and the other hand was pulling at the air, trying to catch it.

Daniel, who was innocently involved, looked confused. He scratched his hair and suggested, "How about... sit down and have a chat first?"

He reached out to hold Su Tang's hand and take it down so that he could sit down, but as soon as his hand touched Su Tang's, Ian's eyes became very scary, as if something extremely important had been touched and he was about to kill someone. a feeling of.

Daniel's back felt hairy, and his hand froze there, and he quickly retracted it as if he had been electrocuted.

Ian's expression softened slightly, but Su Tang was dissatisfied and broke away from him. He sat down on the chair and said that he wanted to discuss the topic with the team members and told Ian to get out.

Ian's face was stinky and he remained motionless. The more Su Tang asked him to leave, the more he refused to leave and insisted on staying.

"I want to join in," he said.

Silla smiled and said, "Okay."

Daniel nodded and moved aside to make a seat for him. But Ian thanked him and did not sit in the spacious seat next to him. He insisted on squeezing in with Su Tang.

Su Tang bumped him with her butt with a look of disgust on his face, trying to push him to the ground.

Ian's forehead was throbbing with veins. He lowered his head and leaned over, lowering his voice and saying, "Tangtang, if you squeeze over again, I will let you sit on my lap."

Su Tang suddenly turned her head to look at him, and when she met his eyes, she knew that he was not joking. This guy would really do such a thing and didn't care about being seen by the classmates around him.

Su Tang froze, really shocked by his words, and instead of deliberately pushing her, he sat there obediently and did not move.

Daniel didn't hear their conversation, but he could vaguely sense the atmosphere. He said somewhat bluntly: "I feel that Ian looks very different in front of Joshua. He is more real and emotional. Joshua is also pretty good in normal times." , just a little too polite and distant."

Ian was stunned, as if he had just reacted at this moment, and quickly calmed down his expression, returning to a calm and flawless look.

When Daniel saw it, he felt a little regretful that he shouldn't have said it.

Because of Daniel's frankness and speaking directly, Ian truly realized how different his attitude towards Su Tang was. In front of Su Tang, he could show his truest side without any disguise. Now even He would not be on guard in front of Su Tang, but really regarded him as someone he could trust.

Ian found that he seemed to have crossed the line a little, and he clearly shouldn't have done this. When he was being hunted by everyone, he made up his mind not to trust anyone anymore.