188. (Extra)

Chapter 188 Extra

In the apartment.

It was almost time for class, but Su Tang was lying on the bed and just didn't want to get up.

I'm not sleepy, I'm just lazy and don't want to move.

It's so comfortable to lie on the bed, and it's so cool to play with your phone. Why go to class?

Su Tang stirred in the quilt, but did not get up. Instead, he picked up his phone and glanced at the class schedule, and then his eyes lit up. Today was the new foreign teacher's class!

Su Tang suddenly became energetic again. He sat up suddenly, got out of bed, stepped on his slippers, entered the bathroom, started brushing his teeth, and got ready to go to class.

Their previous oral tutor became pregnant and a new teacher took over.

At first, everyone had no reaction. They just hoped that the class would be interesting and that he was a nice teacher who was not very strict. But the moment they walked into the classroom, every student was stunned and looked at the foreign teacher on the podium with wide eyes. , roaring in my heart - I can! I can! I'm really good at it! ! !

This new foreign teacher almost made all the students handsome. He was the kind of man who killed both men and women, and was extremely lethal to girls.

His facial features are deep, his contours are handsome, and he is impeccably perfect. He is more beautiful than any star they have ever seen. He even has an indescribable aristocratic temperament and his skin is very white, like a vampire prince living in a castle.

Then, as soon as he opened his mouth, he killed instantly, killing all the students in the class.

The voice is so sexy too!

This foreign teacher named Raisman became famous as soon as he appeared on the scene. He conquered the whole school just because of his appearance and became the most popular teacher. The students stopped skipping classes. Students who were not taking this class all came here to enjoy the class, or to take a sneak peek at the foreign teacher who was so handsome that it made people weak in their knees.

Su Tang also likes this foreign teacher. Who hasn't ordered facial control yet? The quality of the class is high and there is no chance to get distracted.

The most important thing is that this foreign teacher looks delicious.

Su Tang couldn't help but lick his little tiger teeth.

That's right, Su Tang is not actually a human being. He is a legendary vampire, and he is pure blood. He is not afraid of the sun and can walk under the sun like an ordinary human. He can even use his powers to disguise his heartbeat and breathing. There is almost no difference.

Their family strictly abides by the commandments, avoids the world, and resolutely does not expose their blood identity. They are also vegetarians, do not hunt humans, but live in harmony with them.

Therefore, Su Tang concealed his identity, grew up like an ordinary human being, and is still studying in a very good university.

Su Tang, like many college students, walked to class without a backpack, only took his textbook and pen, and put his mobile phone in his pocket. He blended into the crowd calmly without any adverse reactions.

Another advantage of pure bloods is that they have extremely strong self-control and can take blood tablets to maintain their needs. They will not be attracted to human blood and lose their minds like lower bloods.

But there are exceptions, namely those who are destined. It is said that the destined person has a fatal attraction to the pure blood race. The blood race will be unable to control the strong and pathological possessiveness. They just want to trap the person in their own territory, imprison them tightly, and cannot allow anyone to see them.