57 - 58

Chapter 57 Little Kitten (14)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang was a little stunned after hearing this, but Bo Shang didn't say anything else. He seemed to just say this casually, and then he held Su Tang's hand nonchalantly and continued walking forward.

Along the way, Su Tang was thinking, and wanted to ask Bo Shang what that meant, but there were other people around, so it felt inappropriate to discuss it. Su Tang entered the assigned room and immediately grabbed Bo Shang's sleeve and asked, "Why do you think her bracelet is so special?"

Bo Shang easily put his arms around his waist, pulled him into his arms, lowered his head and kissed him, "It's not just her who can feel it, but other people's powers too. You can see it at a glance."

Su Tang tilted his head, a little confused: "Is it one of your abilities again?"

Bo Shang didn't hide anything from him and said directly: "To be precise, it doesn't count, but their super powers all come from me."

Su Tang: "...?"

Um? ! ! ! !

Su Tang was completely confused.

"What does this mean?!" Su Tang was so shocked that he unconsciously raised his voice.

Bo Shang slowly talked about his past experiences. He didn't hide it intentionally before, but he just felt that these bad things were nothing worth sharing with Su Tang. Now that Su Tang asked, he needed to explain clearly. Then I had to talk about the days in the laboratory.

He said that he was originally an orphan and thought he was lucky to be adopted, but in fact, the leader of a black-hearted group discovered his abilities and pretended to adopt him, but in fact locked him up and conducted experiments to study the source of his superpowers and exploit him in various ways.

He was fixed on a test table, was electrocuted, had his blood drawn, was cut open, etc., all kinds of cruel experiences, Bo Shang slowly told them in a calm tone, as if this did not happen to him. thing, but a false story.

When Su Tang read the plot provided by the system, it mainly talked about how the male and female protagonists came to dominate the world in the last days. The experience of the villain was only briefly touched upon and was not described in detail. Although Su Tang knew that he was captured for experiments, the storyline was completely different from what he himself said.

Listening to this made me feel chilly in my heart, and my whole body was trembling with anger.

Su Tang's eyes were red, and he hugged Bo Shang tightly, as if he could get him out of that bad past, wishing he could erase it for him.

Bo Shang saw Su Tang trembling in his arms like a little lamb. It was as if all the sadness and anger had passed and Su Tang vented them out for him. Bo Shang himself did not feel so uncomfortable.

Bo Shang hugged Su Tang tightly and sighed, feeling sour in his heart.

They hugged each other quietly for a while.

He continued, "They later came up with an idea, trying to stimulate me to use my abilities and open a passage to another world, so as to gain something. In the end, after my abilities exploded, I did it, but it caused Unknown creatures parasitize human beings, causing them to mutate into walking zombies, bringing about the end of the world."

These are consistent with the original plot one by one, but what Bo Shang said next was not mentioned in the original plot.

"When I opened the passage to another world, it consumed too much of my ability. I bled a lot and dyed the door red. The scene was very chaotic. I took the opportunity to kill many experimenters and escaped from there, but I didn't expect that those Unknown creatures bring about the end of the world, and some of them carry my blood and parasitize in human bodies, giving some people supernatural powers."