121

Chapter 121 Mermaid (12)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
No one expected that Siren would suddenly become so angry. Su Tang did not expect that, and the rest of the people had no idea of ​​Siren's identity. The sea monster suddenly attacked, frightening everyone at once, and there was no time to do anything. I can only scream in fear and run away, for fear that I will become a delicacy in the sea monster's mouth, or be crushed.

Su Tang watched Dylan continue to incite the people below, letting himself be reviled, hated, and distrusted. It was as if he was standing on the opposite side of the world. His heart sank a little bit, and he felt extremely cold.

At this time, Siren grabbed his hand without hesitation, and then, a huge black shadow shrouded it, and the sea monster emerged from the water, standing in front of Su Tang and Siren like the most ferocious guard. Behind him, he was full of awe.

The sea monster was so huge and ferocious that its shadow covered the entire ship. People on the land were also covered in the shadow. They could not see the light of day and could only look up blankly at the sudden appearance of the monster. His eyes were wide open, and fear overflowed from his eyes.

They screamed wildly, backed away, ran for their lives.

The sea monster's tentacles hit the land one by one, with astonishing destructive power. Under the terrifying attack force, the sturdy house was shattered into pieces like flimsy pieces of paper.

One of the tentacles went straight towards Dylan, rolled it up and threw it out.

Dylan was defenseless, or in other words, in the sea monster's eyes, his resistance was no more than being tickled and had no effect. He was still thrown into the air and flew out.

Dylan hit the ground with a thud, and his whole body was in pain as if it was split open. He couldn't control it, and he spurted out a mouthful of blood. His face was as white as a dead man.

When Siren saw this scene, he didn't have the slightest sympathy. He just sneered and didn't bother to take another look. He jumped into the sea with Su Tang in his arms.

The sea monster waved its tentacles on the water to attack, but it did not affect them at all.

Before Su Tang came to his senses, he was pulled by the Siren and swam deeper into the seabed. Su Tang is a human being and is not used to staying in the water for a long time. Siren, who was immersed in anger and distress, also remembered this matter. As soon as he turned around, he kissed Su Tang's lips, and Su Tang's mouth suddenly There was an extra pearl-like thing and some Q-bombs, which slipped into his throat and was eaten by him.

Su Tang's eyes widened. Just when he was about to ask, he noticed something was wrong with his legs. When he looked down, he found that his legs were gone. Instead, there was a fish tail with smooth scales and a beautiful sheen. . As Su Tang thought, the tail raised up, as if to say hello to him.

Su Tang's attention was immediately diverted and he couldn't believe it, "What's going on?!"

Su Tang also spoke without any hindrance in the water.

Siren hugged him, rubbed the corner of his mouth, and said: "This is the medicine that can temporarily turn humans into mermaids, so that you can breathe in the water and live with me on the bottom of the sea. Tangtang , just ignore them and follow me, okay? The sea is much more interesting than the land."

Su Tang was stunned for a moment, then remembered that there was Lily on the boat. They jumped off and Lily couldn't see anything. What should she do?

As soon as Su Tang said the word "lily", Siren interrupted him and said, "You don't have to worry about her. The sea monster will obey my orders and will not hurt her. Even if anyone wants to do anything to her, he will be killed by the sea monster first." The monster is killed, and she will be safely returned to the palace."