115

Chapter 115 Mermaid (6)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
After buying the intelligence and getting the information he wanted, Su Tang screened and eliminated the three most likely ones, and then verified them one by one.

The easiest person to confirm and rule out first is the doctor's son. After asking around, you can find out at once that the height and hair color of that person are different from your own, so it is impossible for him to be the son.

Then, there is the son of the Duke. When a noble travels in a carriage, he will be followed by a group of guards. Naturally, his appearance will not be revealed casually, so it is not possible to know it by just asking.

But through the dance, Su Tang indirectly asked the aristocratic gentlemen who knew that person to speculate on the possibility of it being him.

After a conversation, I tried to intersperse the information I wanted to know as naturally as possible. I heard that the son of the Duke loved hunting very much. Once, he was bitten severely by a wild wolf, and a piece of his arm was bitten off. The flesh was bloody, and even after the wound healed, there was still a conspicuous scar.

There are small scars on Su Tang's body, but there are no ridges or ridges on her arms.

So, only Prince Samuel remained.

Regarding this, Su Tang had been a little skeptical before. After all, when he heard the names of the two princes, he felt very familiar, as if he had been in contact with them for a long time. However, Su Tang did not decide rashly. What if his familiarity was just because the prince was a public figure and his name appeared often?

If his identity is really a prince and a member of the royal family, then everything becomes a little tricky and complicated.

Su Tang was born in a peaceful era. Although he had experienced several worlds, he really didn't understand such things as political intrigues and palace battles. He was pushed into the sea by someone at the beginning. If there is no mistake, that person was still very close to him.

Returning to the palace in his current state of amnesia, without even knowing who is who, he simply threw himself into the most dangerous place, exposed his weaknesses, allowed the other party to attack, and lost his life in vain.

And according to the intelligence and the memory of being pushed into the sea, the murderer seemed to have a very good relationship with him, and his tone was extremely familiar. There was no awe expression on his face when he spoke, and he was more equal and natural.

In this case, the most suspicious person is Prince Dylan, who returned alive from the sea and handled government affairs on behalf of the seriously ill king.

Want to take the opportunity to kill yourself for the sake of the throne? Because he was buried in the sea without any evidence, what can he say?

But Su Tang still remembered clearly the resentment in the man's eyes, yelling crazily - you owe me, you deserve to die.

It seemed like she had a deep hatred for him.

If he was really Prince Samuel, how could he have such a big feud with Dylan? And who does that sentence "you" refer to?

He should not be the only one Dylan has to deal with.

The more Su Tang thought about it, the more irritated he became and he didn't know what to do.

At this time, Su Tang couldn't help but think of Siren. He used to be used to doing everything by himself, and would never trouble others no matter how difficult it was. In other words, no one could trouble him. However, in so many worlds, he encountered sirens again and again. Gradually, he also He has someone he can rely on, and he can speak out about things that he cannot do alone, and the Siren will support him unreservedly and stand by his side.