97 - 98

Chapter 97 Demon King (4)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
When Su Tang was thrown to the ground, he was completely stunned.

Everything was fine, why did he suddenly fall ill again?

However, Su Tang was not afraid when he stared at him like this, because he knew that Situ Jin would not hurt him.

There was a soft blanket on the ground, and he didn't feel any pain when he fell.

Su Tang looked at the crazy-looking man in front of him. Rather than the scary devil that others thought, he felt more like he had been knocked down by a little mad dog.

So, Su Tang smiled helplessly, raised his hand and touched Situ Jin's back, as if comforting an unstable puppy, and said softly: "When did I say I didn't want to stay? What are you thinking about?" "

Situ Jin frowned, but still stared at him dimly, as if thinking about the authenticity of his words. However, Su Tang's little comforting movements were too gentle, making Situ Jin feel a little uncomfortable.

Situ Jin grabbed Su Tang tightly and asked, "Then why don't you want what I gave you?"

Su Tang was stunned for a moment, was he angry because of this?

Su Tang suddenly felt that his personality in this world was still so abnormal.

Su Tang explained dumbfoundedly, "This is your treasure house. They are all royal things. I can't accept them."

Situ Jin obviously didn't think so, "What's wrong with that?"

He is a prince and is much loved. He has been much depressed due to his illness since he was a child, and his temperament is even more crazy. He acts willfully and without any scruples. After all, for him, every extra day he lives is a gain. When he was born, the imperial doctors said that he might not live to be five years old, but now he is barely hanging on with all kinds of expensive medicinal materials.

In such a life, what else do you care about, as long as you live comfortably, it is enough.

Therefore, Situ Jin did not allow Su Tang to resist and thrust the key to the treasure house into his hand.

As soon as Su Tang wanted to move, he wrapped Su Tang's entire hand tightly and wouldn't let him go.

Su Tang, who was forcibly given away a large jewelry storehouse for no reason, could only smile and say: "Okay, I want it, I want it."

In this way, Situ Jin barely showed a smile on his face and seemed to be in a good mood.

After a while.

Su Tang blinked and reminded: "Should we get up?"

Situ Jin hugged him like his most beloved doll and didn't want to let go. When he heard Su Tang's words, he still wanted to pretend not to hear and hesitated.

Of course Su Tang noticed it, then she raised her head, touched his face, and chirped.

Situ Jin was stunned. Within two seconds, a faint red color quickly spread on his face, like a red cloud, which was extremely conspicuous on his pale face.

Su Tang was surprised. He didn't expect him to be so innocent in this world.

Su Tang immediately smiled, seeing that he looked a little dazed now, completely different from the mad dog just now. The contrast was so great that Su Tang couldn't help but feel cute.

So, he leaned forward again and took a sip.

This time, Situ Jin's reaction was even greater, as if he was electrocuted, he exploded, turned around and ran out of the treasure house door.