151

Chapter 151 Black Magician (12)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Trish is dead.

No one expected it.

Her body was discovered by her roommate. The roommate just wanted to go back to the dormitory to take a shower. Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened the door, he smelled a strong smell of blood and saw Tracy lying in a pool of blood. Her eyes were wide open and her complexion was purple. Bai, there was a deep wound on his neck, his face was full of extreme fear and disbelief, as if he couldn't believe that he would be killed.

The ground was stained red with blood.

This incident caused great panic.

All the students were frightened and gathered in the corridor, their faces turned pale, discussing this terrible thing with their friends.

The dormitory teacher ran over, waved his hands with a sullen face, and drove the students back to the dormitory to stay there and stop running around.

Then, the dean and several teachers rushed over with solemn expressions on their faces. After all, it was a murder that happened in the college. The impact and panic caused were huge. The teachers could not accept that the student who was in class half an hour ago was now a cold corpse.

The dean was the calmest and said in a deep voice: "Let the other student in this dormitory sleep with someone else for a few nights first, and then arrange a new room. The student on the ground should be frozen first, and I will report this matter , the murderer must be found as soon as possible, and such a terrible person cannot be allowed to stay in our college."

The teachers standing nearby nodded and quickly followed the instructions.

Damon was among them. He behaved like the others, as if he had just arrived without any knowledge. When he saw the corpse, he showed just the right amount of shock and sadness, without being too exaggerated or too indifferent.

Sally in the girls' dormitory also wiped her tears silently with the comfort of her friends, crying very sadly. The deceased Tracy was her best friend, and their relationship was so good, although Tracy seemed to have a crush on her during this time. There was a little misunderstanding, but Sally was still shocked and sad.

Sally said helplessly: "We have obviously agreed to make hair bows together and have nice hairstyles. How could she...who is she? She is so cruel and terrible..."

The other girls were patting her gently and comforting her. No one suspected that Tracy's death had something to do with her. Because they had such a close relationship, even if they had conflicts these days, Sally was very patient and tolerated Tracy. Compared with the crazy Tracy, she was so gentle and kind.

The persona Sally maintained was so successful that no one thought of her.

Someone suddenly died in the college, and the atmosphere was very scary. Everyone couldn't help but speak in a low voice, as if speaking louder would attract a murderous maniac. But none of them noticed that Sally's fear was not as deep as her eyes. It was better to say that Tracy's death made her happy. This way there would be no unsightly people trying to compete with her for Damon.

Because of this incident, all students in the school did not attend class for the whole day and were required to stay in the dormitory.

When Su Tang and others heard about this, Ian used the invisibility spell and went to the girls' dormitory with Su Tang and looked at Tracy's room.

The body had been taken away by the teacher, and the blood stains on the ground had been treated, but some still seeped into the floor, which was not clean and glowed with a faint red color.