182

Chapter 182 The Last·The Blood Tribe (4)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang came up to him and looked at him with a smile. She looked cute and well-behaved, but occasionally revealed a bit of evil, and she especially liked teasing Raisman.

At this time, Raisman froze when he heard his words.

The air was quiet for a while.

Raisman didn't know what he was thinking, and suddenly said: "Actually, I have lost my memory..."

Su Tang blinked.

Raisman continued: "I never told you, for fear of making you sad. In fact, I have forgotten all the things in the small world. Let's just pretend that nothing happened and start from this world."

Su Tang was stunned for a moment, his expression a bit hard to explain.

The two looked at each other quietly for a few seconds.

Su Tang suppressed a laugh, then raised his hand and touched his dog's head, and said seriously: "That's it, that's such a pity, then you must not remember that there was a world where I picked you up as a child, and put you there You raised me, and you called me daddy every day so sweetly. How about you call me and try? Maybe you can remember me."

"..."

Raisman pursed his lips tightly, his face expressionless, and there was a rare look of confusion on his face.

Su Tang looked innocent and said softly: "Don't worry, those are our precious memories. I will definitely try my best to help you remember them. Come on, just start by calling me dad ten times a day."

Of course, Raisman couldn't scream. He gave a covert dry cough and changed the subject with obvious stiffness: "Tangtang, you must be tired after having been in class for so long. Go and take a nap first."

Su Tang shook his head, just to confront him, "I'm not sleepy, and the most important thing now is to help you recover your memory."

Raisman said stiffly: "...This is not urgent."

Su Tang looked sincere: "How could it be? This is so important."

Then, Raisman was dragged upstairs by Su Tang.

The housekeeper who was passing by saw the prince's expression of despair and couldn't help but sigh in his heart - times have changed. It turns out that it is normal for partners to call each other dad, master and so on.

After Su Tang put on a dramatic performance and made up many baseless plots, Raisman finally lost and said stiffly: "I have regained my memory."

Su Tang's eyes were bright and a bit shy, like a little fox, and he nodded in confirmation: "So, you are a pervert."

Raisman choked, then smiled helplessly.

He was sitting on a dark red sofa. His black hair was tied to one side and was as soft as satin. His V-neck silk shirt revealed his slender neck and pale skin. His posture was lazy, noble and elegant. He stared at Su Tang with his deep eyes, then stretched out his hand and said, "Tangtang, come here."

Su Tang stood leaning against the table. Seeing the hormones all over his body, he had to say that he was aroused.

Su Tang walked over and just stood in front of Raisman when he grabbed his wrist and pulled her, falling into his arms and sitting on his lap, the two of them were close to each other.

Raisman raised his hand and pinched his ears and rubbed them, making him tremble uncontrollably. Then Raisman's hand slowly moved down and touched the back of his neck.