109. (End)

Chapter 109 Demon King (16)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang was startled and almost exploded on the spot.

The voice appeared too suddenly, and its tone was gloomy and dangerous, making people's scalp numb.

Su Tang trembled, and was about to turn around to speak, but Situ Jin grabbed Su Tang first, held him in the palm of his hand, and held him firmly.

The dark eyes turned blood red again, with an undercurrent surging in them. His face was expressionless, crazy and paranoid, staring at Su Tang.

As soon as he woke up, Situ Jin found that his hands were empty and no one was there.

His heart skipped a beat, and fear and panic swept over him in an instant, drowning him like cold sea water. He fell into the bottom of the sea, his chest was depressed, and he couldn't breathe.

Situ Jin's heart felt as if a piece of it had been forcefully ripped out.

He almost lost his mind instantly and frantically looked for Su Tang.

Fortunately, after a while, he saw the little figure on the window sill, but Su Tang was trying to sneak out through the crack of the window.

Su Tang wanted to leave and abandon him.

When Situ Jin realized this, his expression instantly became a little crazy. He just wanted to catch Su Tang back and lock him with him with a chain, so that he could not leave her even half a step.

Situ Jin stared at Su Tang and said coldly: "Tangtang doesn't want me anymore?"

It was obviously a question, but the tone was more like a statement, as if he was sure that Su Tang would leave him. The pitiful-sounding sentences became a bit scary under his cold tone.

When Su Tang heard this, he immediately shook his head, "No, I just wanted to..."

Before he finished speaking, Situ Jin didn't intend to give him a chance to explain. He grabbed the collar of his clothes and pulled him. Almost at the same time, Su Tang returned to his normal body shape and fell into the trap without any precautions. In Situ Jin's arms.

Situ Jin held his legs with his arms like a child and placed him on the windowsill.

Su Tang leaned back and pressed his back against the cold window, which made him tremble with the cold.

The next second, Situ Jin kissed him, held his waist tightly, and trapped him in his arms. There was no place to hide in the small space.

Su Tang's lips were numb from being kissed, and she could feel Situ Jin's suppressed and crazy emotions, which was very scary. This kiss did not have the tenderness and sweetness of the past, only possessive paranoia and panic. Su Tang frowned and struggled, trying hard to move his hands and feet, but his wrist was grabbed by Situ Jin. He sat on the window sill, and Situ Jin stood right between his legs, and he could only move around. It was like hooking Situ Jin's waist, and resistance was of little use.

Su Tang struggled so hard that his face turned red, and his neck seemed to be stained with red clouds, showing a faint blush. The collar is open, revealing a slender neck, delicate collarbones, and a large area of ​​fair and delicate skin.

His struggling movements seemed to arouse Situ Jin, making Situ Jin's eyes redder and more like they were about to bleed. He kissed her more ferociously, losing all reason and wanting to tear Su Tang apart and eat him.

Su Tang was so angered by his arrogant posture that he pushed Situ Jin's shoulder hard and opened a little distance. When Situ Jin pressed forward again, he opened his mouth and bit him rudely. neck.