114

Chapter 114 Mermaid (5)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The princess said, "That's my royal brother," which surprised the maid, "Is Prince Dylan here too?"

The princess immediately shook her head. Her already weak voice became hoarse because of her anxiety, "No, it's Brother Samuel!"

The maid's expression changed, and she comforted her very distressedly, "Princess, I understand that you miss Prince Samuel very much, but..."

But the prince had already suffered a shipwreck and was buried in the sea.

The maid didn't finish her words, but she knew what she was going to say.

The princess didn't want to hear this at all now. She just wanted the maid to chase the person back. If she hadn't been weak and couldn't see, she would have rushed over and caught the person just now. Because her mother had a difficult delivery when she was just born, she was very weak and suffered from serious and minor illnesses. She would be out of breath after walking for a long time. A high fever that persisted in her childhood caused her to become almost blind. She could only vaguely see some lights and shadows, and even the people in front of her were blurry and could not be seen clearly at all.

The princess grabbed the maid's hand so hard that it hurt. She was very emotional and said in a cold voice: "Stop talking nonsense and follow my orders."

Although Lily was a sickly princess, she was born into a royal family, so she didn't have a lot of magnanimity at all. Once she turned cold, she would be frightening.

The maid obeyed quickly and turned to look at the crowd to see if there was any man who looked like he had just walked away from here.

But there was a large crowd in front of them. Young men and women wearing masks were chatting and laughing. It looked like everyone looked like them, but they seemed like they were nobody. It was completely impossible to tell the difference.

And the princess couldn't see how the man was dressed, so looking for him was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

The maid was very embarrassed, turned around and said apologetically: "Princess, that person seems to have gone far away, I can't find him..."

Of course, Lily couldn't give up. She immediately asked the maid to take her to find Ella, the daughter of the city lord.

Because Lily was weak, quiet and introverted, and had almost no social opportunities, the king found some girls of her age who were lively, enthusiastic and easy to get along with so that the princess could make friends. Ella is one of the rare people who can talk to Lily. This trip to the dance was also because the king advised his daughter to go out and socialize more and meet people instead of being bored in the palace all the time.

Ella stood beside Lily at first, chatting with her and taking care of her, but Ella was the planner of the ball after all, and there were some things that required her to come forward. Lily was very considerate and took the initiative to let her go. She also said that she didn't have to worry as the maid was there. Therefore, this is the scene where Su Tang meets the lonely Princess Lily.

Lily asked Ella to find a way to get everyone present to take off their masks.

When the news of the death of Brother Samuel reached the palace, Lily was shocked and disbelieving. She couldn't accept it at all. She always firmly believed that Brother Samuel was still alive. After all, no one had seen his body, right? ? Maybe he was lucky enough to be washed up on some island and was trying to get back?

No one refuted her idea. His Majesty the King has always felt sorry for this little daughter. If he couldn't hide it, he wouldn't even want her to know about this sad thing. Prince Dylan also touched her head, forced a smile and said, it is also possible, we are all waiting for the emperor's brother to come back.