142

Chapter 142 Black Magician (3)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang lay on the bed, completely confused.

He stretched out his hand and stared blankly at the long white fingers. This is a human hand.

Wait, what's going on?

Why did he suddenly become a human?

Su Tang immediately thought of the chocolate ball he had just eaten. Was it that?

Su Tang was a little panicked, because he first appeared in front of the blackened Ian as a monster and was almost killed, and now he suddenly changed. Ian wouldn't be so wary that he wanted to kill him again... ...

He was so anxious that his face turned red, and he asked the system if there was anything he could do. As soon as the system said there was nothing that could be done, the bathroom door made a sound, and Ian walked out, with obvious moisture on his body, wearing a black bathrobe, his hair was half wet, and fell softly in front of his forehead, covering part of his eyebrows. It made his cold face become much softer, giving him the illusion of vulnerability and harmlessness.

As soon as Ian came out, he saw the strange boy on the bed, naked and with a red face.

Ian was stunned for a moment, his face suddenly darkened, his eyes were filled with murderous intent, his body was tense and extremely alert, and he immediately picked up the wand and pointed it at the boy.

Su Tang immediately shouted without hesitation: "I am your pet! Don't attack!"

Ian paused, and the spell he was about to cast really stopped. He stared at Su Tang coldly and asked, "What evidence do you have to prove it?"

Su Tang was confused for a moment, but he still tried to think of one point, "...Contract! Isn't there a contract between us?"

Originally, he didn't like the pet contract, but at this time, it became a good tool to prove his identity.

The master pet contract allows the owner to feel the location of the pet, but it is not extremely accurate, but a rough range. For example, Ian can sense that his pet is in this apartment, but who is the boy in front of him? No, he didn't know.

Ian stepped forward and pushed Su Tang down on the bed with a slight push. His hand touched his face, then slowly moved down, pinched the back of his neck, and carefully touched him from head to toe. After touching him all over, I felt like I was stroking him like a cat.

But I also knew that of course Ian couldn't just have the urge to pet the cat on a whim. He should obviously be checking to see if he had any traces of magical disguise and to identify whether it was his own Warcraft pet.

Although this behavior was based on suspicion and Su Tang was a little angry, his body was limp and suppressed, unable to move. His face was getting redder and redder, and his body was shaking uncontrollably.

Su Tang couldn't help but trembled and said, "I... I accidentally ate something on the bedside table just now, and that's what happened... Let me go!"

Ian seemed to have not heard what he said at all, and kept moving his hands. It was not until he finished the inspection that he slowly stood up and let go of him.

Su Tang just lay on the black quilt, her skin all over the body was as white as cream, with a hint of red, and her eyes became wet because of anxiety, like the mist above the clear lake in the morning. , dense and dense. No matter how you look at it, he looks like he has been bullied so hard that he is about to cry, which is very tempting.

But Ian was indifferent when he saw this scene, as if he was blind. His guard was relieved, because he had confirmed Su Tang's identity and knew that he was really his pet snake.