156

Chapter 156 Orc Tribe (3)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang was really frightened and sat stiffly on the ground.

Gu Ang was very puzzled, but when he saw the red eyes and tears on his face, he couldn't help but feel a pinch in his heart, and subconsciously wanted to step forward to comfort him.

But as soon as Gu Ang stood up, Su Tang's eyes became more frightened, and her face tightened, obviously resisting and guarding against his approach.

Even if Gu Ang didn't want to admit it, the fact was that he was disliked by his partner.

His eyes were downcast, a little downcast, and his tail was hanging on the ground. He looked a bit like a large dog that had been forgotten by its owner, pitiful.

Gu Ang returned to his human form, with a body like a hill, strong and powerful, with obvious bulging muscles on his arms. He stepped forward in two strides, and the shadow cast by his body shrouded Su Tang. His tall body carried a pressure that could not be ignored. Even if he didn't have to do anything, just a glance could intimidate the other party.

But now he is not dealing with prey, but his mate. He doesn't want to be scared by his partner.

Su Tang watched helplessly as the lion turned into a human and was still his lover. He was completely stunned, his expression was a little blank, and he stared at him blankly, forgetting to move.

Then, Gu Ang bent down and carefully picked up Su Tang, who was sitting on the ground. His movements were very gentle, as if he were handling something fragile.

Su Tang fell into a broad embrace without any preparation. Because everyone here only wore animal skin shorts, when he was hugged like this, he naturally came into close contact with Gu Ang's chest muscles, sticking together without any hindrance. Gu Ang has an excellent figure, and his muscles are very strong and beautiful, even his chest muscles. Su Tang looked at it and felt that he was better than the protagonists in the hero movies he had seen before, and explosive hormones rushed to his face.

Su Tang was not too short to begin with, about 1.75 meters tall, but compared with Gu Ang, when he was in his arms, he instantly looked like a child.

Su Tang was a little confused, and was just held on the bed.

Gu Ang bent down and inspected the wounds on his body. Gu Ang smelled blood.

Sure enough, my elbows and palms were scratched.

Gu Ang immediately frowned, because he was too tall, and when he made such an expression, he always looked a little fierce and scary, the kind that could scare a child into tears in just one second.

But this scary guy who could scare a child to tears gently looked at Su Tang's wounds, then turned around and brought clean water and ointment from home. This is made from a mixture of several herbs found in the forest, which has the effect of stopping bleeding and promoting wound healing.

Gu Ang squatted down and helped Su Tang treat the wound in front of the bed. When he went out hunting, he would inevitably get injured. Usually, he would leave minor injuries alone and let them heal on their own. But when serious injuries were serious, he would just put some herbs on them, which was very casual and rude. But when facing Su Tang, he felt like a completely different person. He suddenly changed from a rough guy to a refined boy. He dipped his finger into the medicine and applied it awkwardly.

Su Tang's cold white skin was soft and delicate, so white that it seemed to be glowing. Her body was so tender that it turned red at the slightest touch. When they talked about the union last time, Gu Ang got anxious and grabbed his wrist, and there was a circle of red marks on it. With such a delicate body, Gu Ang certainly didn't dare to be as rude to him as he was holding it in the palm of his hand.