110. Mermaid (1)

Chapter 110 Mermaid (1)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Su Tang slashed hard, hitting the demon king's soul.

Of course the Demon King wanted to dodge and fight back, but he was tightly restrained by Situ Jin. The pain of having his soul forcibly separated from his body was beyond human endurance, and the Demon King had no extra energy.

The black shadow let out a shrill scream, twisting ferociously in the air, staring at them hatefully, but had no choice but to reluctantly disappear slowly in the white light.

The dark cloudy sky was suddenly lit up by a beam of white light, which quickly spread and broke the darkness.

The people who were guarding the formation were very worried and nervous. When he saw Su Tang rushing into the center of the formation desperately, his expression became even more ugly, and he almost forgot to breathe.

But soon, a powerful and terrifying force exploded, almost forming a pillar of light that penetrated the sky and the earth, instantly breaking through the dark clouds overhead. The power released by the soul-cutting sword is astonishing.

After a while, the light slowly faded away, revealing the situation in the center of the array.

Situ Jin and Su Tang were kneeling facing each other. Both of them were pale, but they looked in good spirits, with bright eyes, as excited as after a big battle.

Situ Jin held Su Tang tightly in his arms. There was not much expression on his face, but it was enough to show the joy and excitement of surviving the disaster. He is not that afraid of death itself, but he cannot accept it. After death, he will not be able to see Su Tang or be with Su Tang.

They hugged each other and fit together intimately, as if they were integrated into one body and inseparable.

Others rushed to the center of the formation and it was not easy to take them to heal their injuries.

The hidden danger of the Demon King was finally solved, and everyone seemed to be in a dream, which felt unreal. Although some of them were seriously injured, it was incredible that there were not many casualties in the face of such a terrifying enemy.

Su Tang's behavior when he rushed into the center of the formation was very impulsive and reckless, and he was likely to be killed by the irrational Situ Jin. Others strongly disagreed with his approach, but fortunately, the result was good, and both of them survived. After he came down, his strength was exhausted, his body was weak, and he needed to take a good rest.

After this incident, Su Maoyan and the others also understood more deeply how strong the relationship between Su Tang and Situ Jin was, and they were willing to risk their lives for each other.

Although Su Maoyan is no longer interested in love, seeing them like this, he still couldn't help but feel a little moved, thinking that this is what love should be like.

The injury slowly recovered, and when he was almost healed, Su Tang wanted to touch Plush Rong again, so he took Situ Jin to the back mountain to pet the panda.

As soon as I lay on that huge plush, it was like sinking into a cloud, it was so soft, and I felt like my whole body was healed.

The giant panda hadn't seen him for a while, and seemed to miss him very much, expressing his feelings excitedly.

He picked up Su Tang with his four paws and lifted her up high, tremblingly, and rubbed her here and there very preciously, as if he was treating Su Tang as a baby panda, rubbing her constantly.

Su Tang was getting close to the giant panda, and Situ Jin was a little unhappy when he saw it. He wanted to pull the person back into his arms, but he was caught off guard and was picked up by the giant panda and lifted up high, which also caused him to be crushed.