39 - 40

Chapter 39 Tyrant (11)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The young prince complained to the emperor's uncle, but Xiao Chengyan ignored him, turned over and dismounted, and pulled Su Tang into his arms. He looked at him with a gloomy face. After discovering a bruise on his face, his expression suddenly changed. It was even more ugly. He looked down at Prince Xue on the ground and said in a cold voice: "You dare to hurt the orphaned noble concubine. Do you want to die?"

Prince Xue's eyes widened in disbelief, "Uncle Emperor, look at the injuries on my body. I'm much more seriously injured than him! Why do you only blame me? You should punish him!"

Xiao Chengyan sneered, "Gu's noble concubine is not allowed to hurt a single hair, but you? No matter how serious your injury is, what does it have to do with Gu?"

"He will hit you. Of course you provoked him in the first place. Since you are at fault, you should bear it well when the imperial concubine hits you. How dare you fight back? If you dare to be disrespectful to the imperial concubine, you will be rewarded with fifty big sticks."

Little Prince Xue felt very heartbroken, as if he had been hit by ten thousand points. He had never been so aggrieved before. He almost cried, "I am your nephew! How can you ignore me! You still want me to be beaten without fighting back." !"

Xiao Chengyan frowned and looked at him a few times, with a cold expression on his face, "I don't know you."

Little Prince Xue endured it for a long time and finally couldn't help it anymore. He cried loudly and lay on the ground like a crying naughty child who couldn't get a toy. He waved his hands and kicked his feet, pointing at Su Tang and saying that he was extremely wronged. : "You went too far! You beat me so ugly that even the emperor's uncle couldn't recognize me. You are too bad. Tell me, are you jealous of my beauty?"

Su Tang: "..."

Xiao Chengyan looked even more disgusted and kicked his ass unceremoniously, "Okay, Xue Rui. Just keep crying. I'll compose a poem tomorrow and make it clear that you only cry when you lose in a fight." Spread the news throughout the capital to see who is embarrassed."

When Prince Xue heard this, he immediately changed his face and stopped crying. He climbed up and stood up, smiling against his bruised and swollen face, "I knew you loved me, uncle emperor. You still remember my name."

Su Tang: "...???"

Little brother, why are you so fat? Your uncle, the emperor, kicked you rudely and even spread the news about your crying throughout the capital. Does this mean he hurts you?

Su Tang was still confused when he was pulled away by Xiao Chengyan. The two of them rode a horse together and went back to treat the wounds.

The one in front was the emperor's uncle whom he admired, and the other was a beautiful friend who had made a mutual acquaintance without a fight. Little Prince Xue followed them actively.

Xiao Chengyan noticed that he felt that he had seriously hindered the world between himself and Su Tang. He looked at him with disgust and ordered in a cold voice, "Stay away from Gu Gu, at least five meters."

Prince Xue pursed his lips and reluctantly slowed down.

Su Tang looked back curiously, then raised his face and asked, "He seems to like you very much. Why don't you ignore him?"

Su Tang didn't have much dislike for this naughty kid, probably because Xue Rui couldn't beat him at all, and the sight of him crying after being beaten was too funny. However, the naughty child's method of bullying others and whipping them when they disagreed did lack the socialist beating, so Su Tang took action.