136

Chapter 136 Campus ABO (14)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Lu Lin thought he was hallucinating, and Tangtang said he wanted to help him?

This was a shady thought in his heart, how could it happen so easily.

Lu Lin was stunned and had no reaction.

Su Tang pinched his face to bring him back to his senses, and then asked, "Do you want it?"

Lu Lin looked at him, and finally obeyed the desire in his heart, and subconsciously said: "Yes."

Su Tang really helped him.

Lu Lin turned his body sideways, bent slightly, and held Su Tang in his arms. His jaw tightened, his expression suddenly changed, his breathing became a little heavy, and after an unknown period of time, he trembled uncontrollably.

Although Su Tang brought this up first, he was still a little impulsive. When he really helped, he was not calm at all. His face was already red. When it was over, he was relieved and wanted to get up.

But Lu Lin held him tightly and didn't let go.

Su Tang struggled for a moment, his face turned redder, and he whispered angrily: "Let go."

Not only did Lu Lin not let go, but she leaned into his ear and whispered something.

The next second, Su Tang could no longer struggle. His whole body was stiff, and he slowly became weak. The end of his eyes turned red from the force, and there were a few tears on his eyelashes, making him look a little pitiful.

By the time they actually went to bed, it was already more than an hour later, and they both sneaked to the balcony and washed their hands in the dark. No one turned on the lights, as if they felt guilty. Only the dim moonlight fell down, reflecting the blurry scene.

Then, they pretended as if nothing had happened, went back to bed, got into bed, and continued to sleep.

Only this time, Su Tang's face was hot, his ears were red, and he was sleeping with his back to the wall and Lu Lin. Lu Lin circled his waist and held him tightly in his arms, pursed his lips tightly, his eyes were shining brightly, and his ears were red.

Can't sleep again.

My mood was too happy and exciting, and I was restless.

It was like I had just had a wonderful dream and it was all real.

In the darkness, they were all quiet, with only the sound of gentle breathing, as if they were on the same channel, echoing each other.

Holding the person he likes in his arms, Lu Lin is very satisfied, as if the missing part in his heart has been completely filled, without any empty feeling.

Lu Lin lowered his head and buried his face in the back of Su Tang's neck, smelling the sweet milk-flavored pheromones. He felt soothed and calmed down slowly. He closed his eyes unconsciously and fell asleep.

On the second day, the golden sunshine came in and the wake-up bell rang.

It was rare for Lu Lin to wake up before the bell rang. In the past, he used to rely on his biological clock to wake up early, get out of bed lightly, close the balcony door slowly, and wash outside without waking Su Tang.

But today, he also woke up late. I wonder if it was because he went to bed too late last night.

After the wake-up bell rang, he opened his eyes, half asleep and half awake, and reluctantly let go of Su Tang in his arms. He went to wash up first and let Su Tang stay in bed for a few minutes before calling him when he came back.