118

Chapter 118 Mermaid (9)
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
In full view of everyone, Su Tang stepped forward and stood opposite the challenger.

Su Tang still has a boyish look, with a tall and thin body and white skin, obviously born with pampered aristocracy; the man is tall and strong, with bulging muscles, and his arms are as thick as Su Tang's thighs.

The two formed a strong contrast.

Anyone who saw them would feel that Su Tang couldn't beat this muscular man. After all, the gap was too big. Lifting Su Tang was as easy as lifting a chicken. There seemed to be no need to compare.

The king was very worried, and Lily frowned slightly, staring nervously at the open space in the middle even if she couldn't see it.

The man smiled conceitedly, not taking Su Tang seriously at all, and said disdainfully: "Pick a sword, third prince."

Since there is a swordsmanship contest, of course a sword cannot be missing. There are many different kinds of sharp swords on the shelf next to it.

They both walked over to pick. Su Tang glanced at all the swords quickly, and finally settled on the dark heavy sword. Su Tang stepped forward without hesitation and grasped the hilt of the sword.

When the man saw it, he immediately sneered rudely: "I heard that you all practice gentleman swords, why would you choose such a heavy and barbaric sword? I'm not looking down on the third prince, but everything must be done according to one's ability. This sword is It weighs a hundred pounds, so if you accidentally break it, it won't be good."

Obviously, he felt that it was impossible for Su Tang's tiny arms to lift the heavy sword.

But the next second, Su Tang easily raised the sword and waved it twice casually into the air, flashing a sharp cold light.

One hundred pounds is ninety kilograms, which is equivalent to holding a person with one hand in a fight. It is indeed not easy to use, but no one in this world knows that Su Tang has used drums, urns, and golden hammers before. Three hundred If you can swing and play with 90 pounds like a toy, what does it mean to hold 90 pounds with one hand?

Su Tang smiled at him and said: "Thank you for your concern. I just think the competition is fair. You are so strong and strong. I think you use an epee when I look at it. Then I will let you use an epee. That way Is it not good?"

That calm and calm appearance cannot be easily faked.

The man's face suddenly changed, and he was very ugly. He had just laughed at Su Tang for not being able to lift the sword, and Su Tang made such a relaxed and non-serious gesture, which made him slapped hard in the face.

The man gritted his teeth and rushed forward in a few steps, trying to snatch the sword from Su Tang's hand. But when he arrived, Su Tang turned aside and nimbly dodged the man's hand, almost just passing by, as if he was deliberately teasing the other person.

The tall and strong man was a swordsman after all. He jumped in the air, steadied himself, and turned to glare at Su Tang fiercely.

Su Tang looked innocent, stretched out his hand, raised the sword, and asked, "Are you also interested in this sword? As the host, I naturally want to give it to the guests."

After saying that, he handed the sword to the other party and took another heavy sword.

The man held the sword and could clearly feel that there was nothing wrong with the sword. It was just as heavy as the heavy sword he had used before. He didn't expect Su Tang, a small person, to have such strange strength, but he wasn't too worried. Being able to lift it didn't mean he was using it well. He has practiced epee for so many years and knows how difficult it is. If the third prince dares to be so arrogant, then let him weaken his spirit, for example - cut off an arm.